Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: Donyell Malen

  1. #16
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    126
    As a PSV admirer and follower he is a very promising CF. And the future 9 for the Netherlands, over Boadu. He was on fire already last season till he torn his ACL and was out for the rest of the season. Recovered pretty well seems sharp and is on fire again under Roger Schmidt since the start of the season. Wont come cheap though as Mino is his agent.

  2. #17
    Junior Member
    Toecrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by FC433 View Post
    Looks good. There are actually a number of promising CFs, but I think we should go for Haaland.
    Yes we should, but dont think Haaland wants to come to us even if we want him.

  3. #18
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,582
    Scored two goals yesterday. Also captained PSV with Dumfries out.

  4. #19
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,161
    There was a mention in MD that he is backup option should Depay fall through.
    Mes que trenta anys d'edat

  5. #20
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    10,722
    He'd be much harder to get than Depay. PSV won't sell for cheap and his agent is Raiola.

  6. #21
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    He'd be much harder to get than Depay. PSV won't sell for cheap and his agent is Raiola.
    Absolutely. But with a new board Raoila shouldn't be as much of a stumbling block (and of course, with that Haaland>Donny).

  7. #22
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    23,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Porque View Post
    Absolutely. But with a new board Raoila shouldn't be as much of a stumbling block (and of course, with that Haaland>Donny).
    Board is irrelevant to Raiola all he cares about is who will pay him.

    If they are willing to do that then of course he will be easier to deal with.

  8. #23
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,161
    I think Bartomeu[Rosell] stopped dealings with FatRat after Zlatan, which was a Laporta deal, and the Guardiola spat.

    I don't think Laporta would be against a Raiola player if they were the right fit, for example.
    Mes que trenta anys d'edat

  9. #24
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    23,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Porque View Post
    I think Bartomeu[Rosell] stopped dealings with FatRat after Zlatan, which was a Laporta deal, and the Guardiola spat.

    I don't think Laporta would be against a Raiola player if they were the right fit, for example.
    As I said. If pay him Raiola is no issue for any board.

    Barca were not turning down players that were Raiola clients purely because he would be involved or any idea of loyalty to Guardiola.

  10. #25
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    10,722
    https://www.fichajes.net/noticias/ta...-20201202.html

    Not a very reliable source but it says Laporta will try to sign Malen if he's elected and he has already talked with Raiola.