Donyell Malen

Xavinho

cid72095_190811PZ38390.jpg

Club: PSV Eindhoven
Date of birth: 19 January 1999 (age 20)
Place of birth: Wieringen, Netherlands
Height: 1.79 m
Position: Forward

Malen seems like a really promising young striker. He used to be in Arsenal's youth setup, but left because he wanted first team chances. He's gotten off to a great start this season, scoring against Ajax during the weekend to give his side a 1-1 draw, scoring against Sporting a few days before that in the Europa League, scoring 5 goals (!) against Vitesse the weekend before, and scoring for Holland in their 4-2 win over Germany earlier this month.

Campos

To bad he left the Ajax youth academy for Arsenal. Great prospect. Almost 21 already. But he's nonetheless a great talent
Hopefully he can be the number 9. The Dutch National team is looking for.

Andresito

Staff member
Signed a new contract until 2024 in 2019.
And the agent is............. Mino Raiola

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Impressive start for PSV with 10 goals in 9 league games so far. In total he has 16 goals in 18 games this season. Has scored or assisted in his last 8 games for club and country.

He made a big impact in Netherlands' win yesterday after being subbed and providing an assist. Plays mostly as a CF.

Messi983

Would prefer we were interested in Haaland than him.

Both are very interesting players and we should follow their progress during the season. While I believe we could use a strong tall striker like Halland as an option off the bench I don't think he would really be optimal to be our starting striker of the future. Malen is more versatile and could also play on the wing which is important with Griezmann and maybe Suarez still here next season. He would probably also adapt easier and quicker with his fellow countryman FDJ here to help him. We don't know how a Scandinavian kid would fit. As I've said before I also believe Haaland's next club will be RB Leipzig where he'll stay for a season or two before going to a bigger club if he'll develop as expected.

Xavinho

Malen seems to be getting back in form now after that ankle injury kept him out for a few weeks. Goal and an assist in PSV's 5-0 win over Fortuna Sittard.

Catta

Before his injury was maybe the most in from striker alongside Lewa.

I hope Barca gets him, he could be a cheap gamble, if he can play like he did before the injury we could have a potential world class forward.

Home of Barca Fans