Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
La Liga Round 9

Saturday 19th of October 2019, 13:00CET

sbTFnFgPeUsTa-szphHf8Q_96x96.png
-
paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png

This one is after international break. We drew there this year in spring.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Hopefully Todibo will be back since no Pique or Araujo, nevermind the lack of Dembele against a very stubborn Eibar. I hope Valverde reverts to true wingers in Perez & Fati but suspect Griezmann will get the call here after failing to appear against Sevilla

Xaviniesta

worrying signs. we win but it's the same old shit, getting outplayed with opponents failing to finish their chances. dortmund did it and now sevilla too. this will obviously come back to bite us (like against liverpool) if the defence isnt fixed. we look like we're gonna concede in every attack that comes our way

Andresito

Staff member
Eibar beat Sevilla at home after being down 0-2. We surely need to rest some players before El Clásico and I'm leaning towards the Slavia game being better suited for that.

Luckily many of our players will get some rest during the NT break, but Frenkie needs to be taken care of if we want him to keep working his socks off.
Semedo, Suárez and Griezmann are others who have played a lot recently and probably won't get any rest this week.

Messi983

Suarez wasn't called up for Uruguay friendlies so he'll rest together with Messi.

Semedo is not an unquestionable starter for Portugal and probably won't play both games. If he will then he could be rested with Roberto starting at RB with Alba and probably Firpo back.

I assume Busi will only play one game with Rodri starting the other one as Moreno is rotating a lot. Thankfully Alba wasn't called up and EV also didn't force him against Sevilla so he'll have enough time to recuperate.

Griezmann will play both games for France so it was good he got some rest last night.

Arthur was also subbed off yesterday when the game was won before travelling to Singapore for two friendlies. Hopefully he won't play 90 minutes in both games but if he will he'll probably get some rest before El Clasico.

FDJ will surely play both games for his NT so he'll probably start on the bench or be subbed off against Eibar/Slavia.

PhilS

I would think that the backup at CB behind Lenglet and Todibo would be De Jong. Or, De Jong could start at CB, alongside Lenglet.

JerseyAddict

I would think that the backup at CB behind Lenglet and Todibo would be De Jong. Or, De Jong could start at CB, alongside Lenglet.

If I recall Valverde used Raki as CB in 2 or 3 games when he droped deep and played as CB... It was last or even two years ago... Im 99,99% sure...

raki

I hope the best 11 play. The postponement of the Madrid game 3 games in 10 days. Feasible.

19th
CL
29th

clemente

Roberto starting again... I can't watch this shit no more, the vomit face deserves to lose 5-0 today and get his disgusting lying ass sacked

Home of Barca Fans