Lliga | Round 9: Eibar SD - FC Barcelona 0-3

JerseyAddict

We had so much space. Griezz even got mad in one moment because that loooong ball went out with acres of space behind Eibar lines.

Btw Messi was constantly brought down but the ref remain silent.

mladenq

yeah real class against eibar that had their defensive line ridiculously high, practically begging to concede like 5

devo901

yeah real class against eibar that had their defensive line ridiculously high, practically begging to concede like 5

Agree, Barca will win with suarez, griez, messi against everyone, IF they have their defense line so opened and high! Almost an auto-loss. Dont know why other coaches havnt realized yet, that they cant win/draw the game against barca unless parking a bus and playing physically hard.... works since mo won with inter against us.

but so it was an entertaining game that way. :dance:

Centauri B

Agree, Barca will win with suarez, griez, messi against everyone, IF they have their defense line so opened and high! Almost an auto-loss. Dont know why other coaches havnt realized yet, that they cant win/draw the game against barca unless parking a bus and playing physically hard.... works since mo won with inter against us.

Teams started parking the bus against us way before Mourinho did it. In fact, Chelsea were more effective in limiting our goal chances a year earlier than Mou's Inter ever was. If I am not mistaken, the first team that put all 11 men behind the ball against us for the entirety of the game, were Numancia in early 2009.

JerseyAddict

I was wondering too why they held the line so high. But in fact I don't care... If they are so stupid... Thanks for all the fish/points.

EdmondDantes

Professional performance after another international break, lethargic pace to the entire game, good 3 points.

I hated how Valverde set Marc to play today though. Going long instead of building from the back most of the times wasn't working that well.

eaman

Good performance especially from everyone and especially from griezmann. But just like last year eibar played really high and with almost every attack they were in danger of conceding. Still good game and shows the front 3 are on the same wavelength most of the time

Home of Barca Fans