Lliga | Round 9: Eibar SD - FC Barcelona 0-3

soul24rage

why not play todibo over a injury prone umtiti?

What happened to the idea that Bob will move to midfield with Semedo and Wague as the RBs?

Disappointing lineup

serghei

why not play todibo over a injury prone umtiti?

What happened to the idea that Bob will move to midfield with Semedo and Wague as the RBs?

Disappointing lineup

An unproven talented young player vs a past it injury prone veteran? :lol: It's Valverde dude.

Centauri B

The only big question mark for me is Umtiti at CB. Other than that, Vidal can start against Slavia in the CL. Still, we could see Fati & Vidal playing today if things are not going well.

pregra

Horror show. Eibar gives us a lot of opportunities to counter but we feck up every single one of them.

devo901

EV thinks this is a good match for rotation and rest for some players. So Umtiti/Alba makes a comback so they re-gain confidence. Also Semedo resting is a good idea. But why FDJ+Griez have to play is beyond me.

In the beginning we controlled the game - but after 30min we lost it and they had a lot of possession in our half of the pitch.

Griez made a good run for the goal, but infront of the keeper what he did was the opposite of a faint..... and lucky that it went in. But I guess he knows the keeper after so many years.

Can't remember Messi did not score from that position .... keeper's reaction was good, but messi also slowed down when moving right, or did the keeper invite messi to move right ?

Home of Barca Fans