Lliga | Round 9: Eibar SD - FC Barcelona 0-3

Would have preferred Vidal over Busi so FDJ doesn't play out of position.

Tobido over UmTITS any day of the week.

Griez needs to show something today. Time is running out for him.

JohnN

Is Semedo injured or something? Can't really see the point for Sergi starting. Could think of rotation reasons, but the players were on a break. They need game time.

JohnN

We even have a backup RB. And EV said that Sergi is now a midfielder. Please someone, defend him about this too.

Is Semedo injured or something? Can't really see the point for Sergi starting. Could think of rotation reasons, but the players were on a break. They need game time.

Semedo had 2 international games. Roberto had a rest. Also the difference vs weak teams in their attacking play is negligible. I'm more opposed to Busi over Vidal and tods out.

JohnN

So, it is a rotation decision. But we still have another right back. We should see what he can do at some point.

So, it is a rotation decision. But we still have another right back. We should see what he can do at some point.

Wague is never going to start over Bob. Just like Fati wouldn't over Griez. Even if it makes sense it's never going to happen. I thought he might have seen the light about Busi and hmm Titties but doesn't look like it.

JohnN

Kind of disappointing lineup to be honest. Umtiti getting a chance is ok by me. And Roberto can be useful this match but still, disappointing.
One more chance for GSM to glue better. Let's see.

hulinat

tbh Griezmann has had a way worse start to the season than Coutinho had. When Coutinho started out as a midfielder here he was banging goals outside of the box

serghei

Kind of disappointing lineup to be honest. Umtiti getting a chance is ok by me. And Roberto can be useful this match but still, disappointing.
One more chance for GSM to glue better. Let's see.

Umtiti has been a disaster when he started after his injuries.

Based on this line-up, with Umtiti and Roberto in the line-up, I expect us to receive 2-3 goals today.

Valverde is a moron and a joke of a manager. Roberto, Umtiti, Lenglet and Alba? Lol, some of our worst players defensively so far this season all starting at once. :lol:

Let's hope Messi, Arthur and De Jong save us today.

clemente

Now EV asslickers excusing Wague not playing as "Betis is a tough game", and when in March CL semis Semedo gets injured and weasel plays Roberto they will excuse it as "because Wague only played 40min this season".
Vidal workhouse masterclass dropped by uninterested turtle for no reason.
Umtiti - Lenglet last time was a absolute disaster, I guess this time just out of fucking nowhere Umtiti will outperform Tobido.
Suarez playing over Fati, will do fuckall the whole game, 5 offsides with screaming at teammates (even did to Messi last game), then maybe will score a goal and will give excusers another excuse.
After horrible performances from Griezzman on the wing, this is where he starts again.
Have fun

Home of Barca Fans