Lliga | Round 8: FC Barcelona - Sevilla FC 4-0

ATLBarcaFan

Saying "you're very bad" to a referee gets you red carded, really? That ref is the biggest joke I have ever seen in any sport, he must be angry at life because he has a small penis

PhilS

For just one game, the four Barca goals showed an astounding quantity and depth of finishing and goal-creating final passing brilliance.

With Dembele, there almost always reasons to be critical. Nevertheless, I think the team is better with him on the left than with Greizmann. His ability and ever-readiness to beat his man one-on-one and get off a fine shot force the opponents to defend in depth on the left side. This makes Messi and Suarez much more effective. This and Dembele's goals outweigh all of his mess-ups by a lot.

JohnN

Good game overall all things considered. We should not let so many chances.
We need to find a way to stop fast counters and so many crosses.
Other than that:
That ref was astonishingly bad.
Messi was really off in the first half. Got better in the second. Still, in a bad game, scored a goal, had an amazing run and shot and created 3 produced through balls.
Arthur was Godlike.
So was De Jong.
So was Mats.
Vidal is a "never give up beast". Wish he was younger. Our more balanced formation seems to be with him on the pitch. (the other two midfield positions are not debatable).
Suarez was better overall than the last games, which shows he has not been 100% fit after the injury. Same thing goes for Messi I feel.
Dembele is still Dembele. Brilliant and abysmal at the same time.
Semedo is getting better and better with each passing game.
Good thing Todibo got some game time.

4-0 Just like I wanted!!!!

cro-man

Defending like this is same reason why we are loosing cl every season. We are allowing other teams to have more than enough chances to finish us off. Cant believe this game has ended 4:0:lol: If sevilla took their chances this game would have been a disaster. Its the same shit every year since valverde joined. It doesnt matter how high the scorline is its always with a bad taste. I wouldnt feel safe even if we lead 10:0 against a team like liverpool because i i know they will more than enough chances to score.

Cant even remember the last time where we played a great game without letting the opposite side having their chances. There are a games where we barely have a chance a whole game or even a shot on target but other teams can do it against us why cant we?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans