Lliga | Round 8: FC Barcelona - Sevilla FC 4-0

xXKonan

EGIlWzfX0AET0CX

soul24rage

I think this will be the lineup

Mats---Semedo, Pique, Lenglet, Alba---FDJ, Busi, Arthur---Messi, Suarez, Griezzy

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We always seem to destroy Sevilla with Andalusians being Messi's favorite victims. With Real win over Granada we are kinda backs to the wall too.

Agri

I'm still stuck on the belief that losing a couple of matches is what we need now – for the long run – in order to initiate the boards thoughts on Valverde in a more reasonable direction sooner rather than later.
I wouldn't mind starting today.

Hi, btw. My first post since ages.

Centauri B

I'm still stuck on the belief that losing a couple of matches is what we need now – for the long run – in order to initiate the boards thoughts on Valverde in a more reasonable direction sooner rather than later.
I wouldn't mind starting today.

Hi, btw. My first post since ages.

How about supporting our club and wanting them to win! Or is that too old-fashioned or not sophisticated enough?

Agri

How about supporting our club and wanting them to win! Or is that too old-fashioned or not sophisticated enough?

Belive me, I do. But what I want even more is to avoid another Anfield disaster, and based on how we play right now there is one waiting for us somewhere during a crucial point this season. I don't want that.
It's just long-term thinking.

It's like mixed feelings about this every game this season so far.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans