Thomas Partey

Barcilliant

Partey would be perfect, but I hope he renews with Atleti. A strong Atleti is good for both Barca and Real, they push the big two to reach even greater heights.

AM actually know how to develop players unlike us. Name one player developed by the club in the past five years.

I think Partey is a no brainer. Very solid, good technically and experienced at the highest level. His price is silly. Look at show ponies like Pogba who would command a minimum 90 million fee. If our board weren't so fucking stupid and obsessed with 100 plus flops Partey would be here.

Catta

He would be an idiot to sign for Arsenal, and other clubs would be idiots for not going after him. He would be perfect alongside Frenkie. They could form the best double pivot in the world.

BBZ8800

He would be an idiot to sign for Arsenal, and other clubs would be idiots for not going after him. He would be perfect alongside Frenkie. They could form the best double pivot in the world.

Isn't a double pivot too defensive for majority of La liga matches?

Xaviniesta

he might go to arsenal if they make the CL. they are only 6pts away from a spot if City is actually banned for next season

Last edited:

Catta

Isn't a double pivot too defensive for majority of La liga matches?

Don't think that a double pivot is too defensive. For me the double pivot is extremely flexible, can be defensive, but also can be very attacking orientated. You just have too look at Ajax, Mourinhos Real, Bayern, etc. Those teams didn't have problems being to defensive. And none of those teams had as a mobile double pivot like Frenkie and Thomas could make.

Also the double pivot could be the only way to utilize Messis last years without playing slow and sterile football. The club would also need wingers who would press, while also be a goal threat, and a forward goalscorer in the mold of prime Costa, Suarez, Cavani, who would also hassle opponents defenders.

Barcilliant

Don't think that a double pivot is too defensive. For me the double pivot is extremely flexible, can be defensive, but also can be very attacking orientated. You just have too look at Ajax, Mourinhos Real, Bayern, etc. Those teams didn't have problems being to defensive. And none of those teams had as a mobile double pivot like Frenkie and Thomas could make.

Also the double pivot could be the only way to utilize Messis last years without playing slow and sterile football. The club would also need wingers who would press, while also be a goal threat, and a forward goalscorer in the mold of prime Costa, Suarez, Cavani, who would also hassle opponents defenders.

This.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Don't know why this guy is so eager to kill his career by joining Arsenal. He probably think we're still in 2003-2004 years.

Home of Barca Fans