Thomas Partey

Andresito

Staff member
Great, then we can buy him when he'll be a 100m signing. He's too cheap now. :lol:

Our transfer radar doesn't even show players below the 100M price tag.

"He's cheap so he must be shit" and "He's expensive he must be good" is probably what our sporting directors are saying.

wisconsincule

LOL at the people who actually think he would go to Arsenal. Why would he downgrade clubs?! No chance.

I randomly saw a tweet from a big Arsenal account and the delusion of their fans is real.

Messi983

Getting this guy and a good CB for a price of one Lautaro would improve the team much more but it will never happen.

Porque

This guy took a while to get to this level. Atletico done all the nurturing and developing and for just 50m you can get a LaLigaxP (coz our lazy board love this one), CLxp (less so with this one) midfielder who just entered his prime.

If we were looking at someone like Soumare or Camavinga, then Thomas Partey is practically risk free compared.

Also for what it is worth, 88.9km covered in 736 minutes in the champions league. Which is the third highest in the whole competition. We could use that kind of engine along with Frenkie in midfield if we are gonna service the Club de Geriatricos.

Not my favourite player but if we are trimming the midfield fat, then we could do alot worse than Partey.

Last edited:

Catta

Partey would be perfect, but I hope he renews with Atleti. A strong Atleti is good for both Barca and Real, they push the big two to reach even greater heights.

Home of Barca Fans