Thomas Partey

Laplacian

50 million clause, so cheap for such a good midfielder. Would add so much dynamic and physical presence to our midfield what we obviously lack. Go get him Barto.

We're never going to get him. Lol, he doesn't resemble Iniesta or Xavi so he's going to be perpetually ignored by Barcelona.

Messi983

Vidal or Paulinho didn't resemble Iniesta or Xavi either and we've still signed them.

Partey is a stunning player. Surely one of the most underrated midfielders in the world. He first caught my eye as one of the better players of a relegated Almeria side in 2015. He has also scored this nice goal at Camp Nou which was called off because of a questionable offside.

[youtube]MdKLWoKsVVQ[/youtube]

I've never expected him to develop into a player he is today though. I would love to get him but AM will probably renew him before we'll show interest.

[youtube]rs71qjZ6PoA[/youtube]

Andresito

Staff member
Hasn't he been pretty clear that his intention is to stay at Atleti?

He'd be a much better signing than Fabián and the other rumoured midfielders.

Barcilliant

Buy him before some other team does. Whenever I have seen him play he puts in a solid performance. He seems to have a good mentality and is versatile. Get him. We need steel in the midfield, this guy would be ideal. Imagine if we got Bruno Fernandes. A midfield of Fernandes, Partey and De Jong would be solid.

Richard.H

This guy has been solid for the past 3 seasons. Using Barto logic, he's too good and fits our team too well. We can't buy him

Androutsos

He only works for us if the third midfielder after FDJ and himself is a more creative attacking midfielder imo.

vuji_31

Gaya,Upamecano,Partey
It can be Filipe Luiz from Lazio instead Upamecano or Grimaldo as LB.
IN attack I would bring some quality winger and wait one more year for Lautaro

Get him let him play in a double pivot role both Partey & Frenkie would flourish. But we are so obsessed with the one pivot system, keep playing Busquets as a single pivot we will never win a single Champions League again.

Partey - FDJ
Winger - Messi - Winger
Lautaro

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans