CL | Round 2: FC Barcelona - Inter Milan 2-1

JohnN

We may have to use a front three of Griezmann - Suarez - Perez, at least at the start of this match.
Midfield should be Busquets - FDJ - Arthur and Defence Firpo - Lenglet - Pique - Semedo.

devo901

As a coach, I would not throw featherweight Fati against the robust Italian defenders... - so not the worst moment to be insured... :rambo:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Pérez has been a revelation, finally a winger that does what a winger needs to do in a 4-3-3. I would trust in him paired with Suarez & Griezmann until Leo comes on

EdmondDantes

Sport are saying Messi will start.

According to them, the only doubt is who gets the left back spot out of Semedo or Firpo since Sergi is playing right back.

serghei

Sport are saying Messi will start.

According to them, the only doubt is who gets the left back spot out of Semedo or Firpo since Sergi is playing right back.

:lol:

Didn't Valverde say Roberto will not play RB anymore?

They probably don't know what they are talking about, Semedo didn't play vs Getafe so he will start vs Inter in his position.

xXKonan

EFz4-EYXoAYsrY9

EdmondDantes

:lol:

Didn't Valverde say Roberto will not play RB anymore?

They probably don't know what they are talking about, Semedo didn't play vs Getafe so he will start vs Inter in his position.

I'm thinking they're clueless. I can't see Messi starting this given he's had two injury relapses already.

Home of Barca Fans