CL | Round 2: FC Barcelona - Inter Milan 2-1

fergus90

Inter are 2-0 up and had a third just disallowed playing some decent stuff, gonna be a tough game in the week.

EdmondDantes

[tw]1178284287428304896[/tw]

Ansu practically ruled out.

-

[tw]1178284124731318273[/tw]

Messi and Alba might train with the group tomorrow.

Last edited:

soul24rage

I would seriously just rest Fati, Messi and Alba till the end of the Oct. friendlies.

Let them heal their injury 100% completely.

Barcilliant

We are going to lose. The meltdown on this forum will be epic. Conte maybe a more defensive coach but he's a smart one.

His Chelsea side caused us a lot of problems and were unlucky. We will lose 2-0.

serghei

If we lose we are in trouble, because if we lost in Granada, we can surely lose in Prague too. Now that I think of it, our Camp Nou unbeaten run is about the only thing Valverde hasn't destroyed in the Champions League. That and a Group Stage exit and it's job well done.

But I still have faith in our Camp Nou performances. It's tough to beat us here. Haven't lost a game on Camp Nou in Europe since 0-3 vs Bayern in 2013.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Inter is doing good in Serie A, but they were awful against Slavia Prague and was lucky to draw. Conte sure made a difference at Inter but he sucks in the CL. Seeing the current situation of both teams, the prediction will be hard for this match but I expect a Barca win. Inter's record in Camp Nou is horrible. Lost all the matches and haven't even scored there yet.

Last edited:

Neymessi

We usually do well in the groups no matter what the team and only be ass in the knockouts. But I would rather we fail to qualify in groups if we are going to perform like last 2 year in knockouts.

FinBarcelonafan

We usually do well in the groups no matter what the team and only be ass in the knockouts. But I would rather we fail to qualify in groups if we are going to perform like last 2 year in knockouts.

Even bigger fuck up? I'm not sure I could take it, but I think there's a big chance for it.

EdmondDantes

Leo will probably play 30 min off the bench.

Dembele also did half the training session with the group.

We'll have them both as options to come on and change the game for us if needed.

Perez as a starter is also a good idea as he's the only one bringing in pace, movement and pressing in our front 3.

Devils

Imagine believing a world class manager like Conte isn't going to school the hell out of THE TERRORIST.

Home of Barca Fans