Lliga | Round 7: Getafe CF - FC Barcelona 0-2

Gnidrologist

Its mindblowing how im not looking forward anymore to watch the games at all. We are playing shit football, with world class players. expectations would be low if we have a team full of no names, but either then you'll expect or see some beautiful electrifying football magic.
These days only thing that can bring emotions out is seeing valverde squating by the pitch line, visibly overthinking about nothing, it seems.
Very good summary of my feelings as well. I only keep watching this shitshow, because the few youngsters like Arthur, Dejong and now Fati keep defying this crap by some individually great actions, which brings joy. It's as if they fight against complacency and decadence in our team all on their own, without support from coach and his employers.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Roberto back as RB again with Semedo on the bench. Sorry, but for the better good I wish we lose this one. Valverde must leave now!

serghei

Dembele was out since the game vs Villareal. How the fuck did we observe this right away, and the clueless clowns managing this team didn't? Fuck me we're ran by amateurs.

He literally injured himself right after those few first crazy fast sprints. It was obvious ffs.

Kul_z

Hahahah, this club is turning into monty pyhton comedy central of club football

Last edited:

devo901

only suarez & busi know the true answer how to fight getting insured.

No fast movements!

Brilliant this guy!

Gari

EFjcVSjXkAAMgWb.jpg
Ter Stegen;
Roberto, Piqué, Lenglet, Junior;
Arthur, Busquets, De Jong;
Griezmann, Suarez, Perez.
Ousmane Dembélé has a muscle problem in his left thigh. He will miss the game against Getafe and he will undergo more tests to find out the exact extent of the problem.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans