Lliga | Round 6: FC Barcelona - Villarreal CF 2-1

DennyCrane

Stopped playing football after the second goal, minute 25 to 45 Barca was mostly ball-watching. Griezmann, Fati and Dembele trio was nice to watch towards the end though.

Next up is Getafe away I think where I expect the team to put in another godawful away-performance.

devo901

Poor game from us, again. No control, shaky in defence, wasteful or disjointed in attack.
I expect us to lose points in the next two games

Agree - but on the positive side ... it was the best game, this season we have seen from rakitic. :innocent:

Last edited:

mc_lovin

Yeah, we play like this away from home and we probably lose.

Frenkie, Arthur and Ansu are the reasons our games have the chance to be watchable.

cro-man

We are holding the ball way too much. We are making it harder for ourself to create and to controll by not moving the ball quicker. Defending as always questionable but i saw worse from us. The only good thing about this match was seeing fati doing great again.

Porque

The team that ended the match is a really interesting 11 though. Very dynamic and Griezmann has the intelligence and linkup to bring in Fati and Dembele on the overlap.

All it lacks is a defensive rock like Konate/Issa, a midfielder for Busquets and it is probably our team of the future.

It is also a team that you could see under Klopp.

Asylum15

Before the beginning of this season I hadn't missed a game of ours for 8 years.

I've already missed 3 this year.

Not much to say about the extended highlights other than Suarez needs to fuck off, seriously.

devo901

. Very dynamic and Griezmann has the intelligence and linkup to bring in Fati and Dembele on the overlap.

Absolutely, the last 10 minutes resembled the style of football barca was once loved for, I am hoping that this will make a comeback. Absolutely, hope infusing

.... although the next game vs. Getafe away...pretty sure we start again with inhibited, stiff, cowardly... thx to the team setup from EV :facepalm:

kilian

Watched only second half and it was painful to watch.
A team without proper structure in defensive or attacking phase, no cohesion between players, zero intensity and the worst part a team without soul. It`s like Valverde completely copied his character into this team.

Sad.

Vilarrubi

Yep. Boring game in general.

We still had hardly any chances, a header from a corner and a one off long shot were our goals... we are fucked.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Useless cucks, scared to perform at camp nou, maybe Valverde would be sacked now if they won.

We won from a corner and a freak long shot at home. Barcelona are struggling to create real good chances even at Nou Camp. If he isn't fired in the next week or so I'm baffled.

Home of Barca Fans