Eduardo Camavinga

snowy

Last edited:

Lutece FC

He did a great match vs Paris. Seems athletic, he plays with his head.

But... too early to say anything.

snowy

Yes Lutece, it's too early. I just wanted to be 1st :)

He only played 9 games so far I think with the 1st team but Stéphan seems to rate him highly. I'm rooting for him! Beside passing well and good runs with and off the ball, what's impressive is his 1st step. Not as quick as Zaha's but quicker than most. That's one of the reasons he gets tripped so much.

Let's see how he evolves... Another rising MF who plays cool is Angel Gomes. He got his ankle knocked a few days ago in an under 23 match but scored a banger in it

EdmondDantes

Apparently he's just been named Ligue 1's Player of the Month.

Any chance he plays for France in the future?

Last edited:

krakdol

Apparently he's just been name Ligue 1's Player of the Month.

Any chance he plays for France in the future?

Sure, there's a chance. He applied for French nationality recently, I don't think he has it yet (it takes months) but that's definitely the plan.

He's still very young though, so we can't be sure he'll get there.

EdmondDantes

Sure, there's a chance. He applied for French nationality recently, I don't think he has it yet (it takes months) but that's definitely the plan.

He's still very young though, so we can't be sure he'll get there.

I thought he had a French passport already. How long has he been in France then?

snowy

Since he was 1 I think, when his parents moved from Angola iirc. FP is being processed...

Man he was sooooo good in that last game vs Nantes. Played the entire game without losing the ball once and prob more than 10+ successful tackles and maybe same # of interceptions. Most of his passes were safe but smart! He likes 1-2s and moves super smart off the ball. Dude's tireless! He also landed a cool qb long pass to Traore in the 2nd h. He even stepped in to push back the big Kouli when he got in the face of Da Silva.

Apparently, Zizou wants to sign him but maybe just rumours atm

Newcomer

Since he was 1 I think, when his parents moved from Angola iirc. FP is being processed...

Man he was sooooo good in that last game vs Nantes. Played the entire game without losing the ball once and prob more than 10+ successful tackles and maybe same # of interceptions. Most of his passes were safe but smart! He likes 1-2s and moves super smart off the ball. Dude's tireless! He also landed a cool qb long pass to Traore in the 2nd h. He even stepped in to push back the big Kouli when he got in the face of Da Silva.

Apparently, Zizou wants to sign him but maybe just rumours atm

Easy to do against farmers. It is Ligue 1.

Newcomer

Rennes sporting director has been sacked, notably because he was negociating in secret a sale of Camavinga to Real Madrid. The player would have been loaned to Rennes for the 2020/2021 season.

It shows Real Madrid is quite serious in the pursuit of this young french player.

Devils

Real Madrid are an disgusting club!

Doing the same with Kylian N'Gog at PSG.

Digusting shadow dealing!

Riordon

He honestly fits well into Madrid setup, another athletic player who is good on the ball like Valverde, Casemiro etc

Home of Barca Fans