Erling Braut Haaland

KingLeo10

About Frenkie and Arthur, it is about a bigger pucture.

If this was 2009 when we had the best team, Messi and Alves and 80% possession, then they would have been awesome.

Even today, when he have Messi, possession without scoring (bar Messi) is fine.

On the other hand, in 2 years, imagine a team:
Fati, Lautaro, Griezz, Puig, Arthur, Frenkie and braindead Semedo on the right.

Can you see my point?
Every one od them can move, pass and link up, not too many can score.

Something like a Spanish NT from the last few years.
Tons of possession and movement.
Zero goals.
Losing against everyone, more or less.

The only braindead in this whole message is you thinking we will make ABSOLUTELY no changes to this team in 2 plus years.

Players will leave if they don't fit. Others will come in. It's how football works.

KingLeo10

Ibrahimovic looked bad under Pep.
Pep likes Lautaro, Jesus and Aguero.

But since Pep was just one era and Pep is not 100 years of Barca, so there are other options except Pep's type of forwards.
Not to mention that Pep and his type of forwards are an ultimate trash in a Champions league when they don't have Messi to save their asses.

About Fati, I won't comment since he is miles and miles from a finished product.
Lautaro needs a no9 around him.
Griezz needs a no9.

A classical problem.

Ibra has been bad under every manager who had ambitions to win the CL.

He's the greatest big game choker of all time, surpassing even Higuain.

mc_lovin

Ibrahimovic looked bad under Pep.
Pep likes Lautaro, Jesus and Aguero.

But since Pep was just one era and Pep is not 100 years of Barca, so there are other options except Pep's type of forwards.
Not to mention that Pep and his type of forwards are an ultimate trash in a Champions league when they don't have Messi to save their asses.

About Fati, I won't comment since he is miles and miles from a finished product.
Lautaro needs a no9 around him.
Griezz needs a no9.

A classical problem.

1) Fair enough about Fati, I have no expectations as well, you just named him and I talked about his style.

2) Ibrahimovic was not all about Guardiola, when was the last time someone won the champions league with a striker >1,90m? They get rather easily marked out of high profile games. Theres a good reason Ibrahimovic has no CL titles. Lewandowski, as great as he is, falls roughly into the same category as a less mobile striker and got heavily criticised for his big matches.

3) I disagree about Martinez needing another 9. Hes leading the line for Inter as much as Lukaku - bullying the centre backs and his holdup play are probably his best attributes (in stark contrast to Griezmann). The only reservation I have about him is his height. And thats why Im not totally opposed to alternatives.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

2) Ibrahimovic was not all about Guardiola, when was the last time someone won the champions league with a striker >1,90m? They get rather easily marked out of high profile games. Theres a good reason Ibrahimovic has no CL titles.

Barca won 3 Cls in the last 10 years.
Having Messi ruined the sample.

Inter had Milito.
Chelsea had Drogba.
Bayern had Mandzukic.
Real had Cr187 and Benzema.
France had Giroud.
Croatia had Mandzukic.

When you remove cheating codes Messi and a club where he played, a better question is WHO won a CL WITHOUT a 185+ cm tall No9.

Only Liverpool.

mc_lovin

I give you Mandzukic (though hardly a key player), but theres a distinct difference between the likes of Haaland, Lewandowski, Ibrahimovic and Benzema, Drogba etc.

Theres no mobile, worldclass player with the right height on the market, so we have to compromise. And both Haaland and Martinez would be exactly that. I would be happy with either of them.

Last edited:

stk93

Inter had Milito.
Chelsea had Drogba.
Bayern had Mandzukic.
France had Giroud.
Croatia had Mandzukic.

When you remove cheating codes Messi and a club where he played, a better question is WHO won a CL WITHOUT a 185+ cm tall No9.

Only Liverpool.

how many top teams play without a tall no9??

liverpool, city and barca. maybe top3 clubs in the world atm...

snowy

Would've been stoked had we signed EBH!

Ibra has been bad under every manager who had ambitions to win the CL.

He's the greatest big game choker of all time, surpassing even Higuain.

nonono It wasn't on Ibra, it was the system that was not all about Ibra :whistle:

He's a Tequila Shots downing Killa! Old school, totally allergic to pressing. The only pass he ever made was the triple by-1 he gave Pepto-Bismol before the 3ble.

Only ever enters a trot if he senses a chance to strike. Rest of the time, he walks… uhm check that,

he blesses the ground with his holy steps and makes our very own Leonidas :arda: look like a tireless workhorse plowing the eternal fields of Olympus

World War Z dawg

tacticvarium

This forum needs to be updated or sth. When I add someone to Ignore List, that means I do NOT want to see that person's posts at all! But when other people use 'reply with quote', I am forced to see that person's posts anyway. What the fuck is this? I am tired of reading cancerous posts:banghead:

snowy

This forum needs to be updated or sth. When I add someone to Ignore List, that means I do NOT want to see that person's posts at all! But when other people use 'reply with quote', I am forced to see that person's posts anyway. What the fuck is this? I am tired of reading cancerous posts:banghead:

test test hehe

If at 1st it doesn't work, try n try again :dance: Prob just a computer glitch or maybe it's zzze ghost in zzze zystem :innocent:

tacticvarium

test test hehe

If at 1st it doesn't work, try n try again :dance: Prob just a computer glitch or maybe it's zzze ghost in zzze zystem :innocent:

What I meant was that let's say Person A and B are talking to each other and Person A is on my Ignore List. If Person B replies with quote Person A's post, then I am forced to see Person A's post anyway when I see Person B's post. This should be changed. If Person A is added to my Ignore List, A should be totally invisible to me until A is removed from the list again.

snowy

What I meant was that let's say Person A and B are talking to each other and Person A is on my Ignore List. If Person B replies with quote Person A's post, then I am forced to see Person A's post anyway when I see Person B's post. This should be changed. If Person A is added to my Ignore List, A should be totally invisible to me until A is removed from the list again.

I was kidding bruh ;) Try this, ignore the iggy and play some ziggy

works like a charm :music:

boixos

Inter had Milito.
Chelsea had Drogba.
Bayern had Mandzukic.
France had Giroud.
Croatia had Mandzukic.

Only Liverpool.

Divock Origi was the only attacker who did anything noteworthy for Liverpool in the semi-final and final. He is their only tall forward and happens to be 1.85m as well.

Home of Barca Fans