Erling Braut Haaland

gasgas

I am impressed by his technical ability
He is an all round striker.
Would like to have him as Suarez replacement.
But it's safe to say that Suarez ain't going nowhere so all this pointless

gasgas

My fear with him at Barca is if he is good in tight spaces against deep blocks. He seem to have good technique but we face deep blocks constantly and for that our striker will need elite dribbling skills, link up etc.

I could see him doing very well at Madrid/Bayern, plenty of counterattacks and crosses.

We will always be facing deep blocks if our first instinct is to pass the ball back to the centreback.

In Barca no runs are rewarded, it's just backpassing to death. Now that i have TV access i watch other teams and see how fast they move the ball forward and it's amazing how far behind we are

Porque

The only air of caution I would have is that Salzburg play with virtually no pressure. They have an amazing develop system but also the financial muscle to spend more than 15x more than the rest of the teams in the league combined each season. Whenever they need to work with FFP then Leipzig can just buy any of their players for any value that they wish.

So in regards to Haaland and the rest, they are playing an attacking style in a league where the disparity is the equivalent of putting FC Barcelona in the second division.

Even in Europe they have no expectation in the CL so can play their expansive football more as an advert of their players to the rest of Europe than worrying about winning or losing.

He is an awesome talent having an awesome season with what looks like the right mentality to succeed at the highest level. And Red Bull are nurturing their players with great fundamentals. But definitely need to have an air of caution with their talents as the stats of players coming from there can and will be deceptive.

Jenks

Rumours circulating that United are going to spend big to try and get him and Sancho in January.

CatalinR10

Rumours circulating that United are going to spend big to try and get him and Sancho in January.

imagine being a 19 yo kid who already scored this season 7 goals in the CL and other 19 goals in other competitions and listening to Mutd offers

RepentantCooperativeDeermouse-max-1mb.gif

Jenks

imagine being a 19 yo kid who already scored this season 7 goals in the CL and other 19 goals in other competitions and listening to Mutd offers

He'd have guaranteed playing time and get stupid money thrown at him. Wouldn't be the worst move in the world in the medium term.

Donatello

He'd have guaranteed playing time and get stupid money thrown at him. Wouldn't be the worst move in the world in the medium term.

I disagree.

If a club doesn't suit him and he doesn't perform well, he'll most likely be considered a flop talent and probably won't get another shot at a big club again. He'll be just regarded as one of the many overhyped youngsters. On the contrary if he chooses a club which suits him, he would be much better off, or maybe go to the biggest clubs(in terms of on field success) where you are already at the best place you can be.

Newcomer

I agree. MU wouldn't be a bad choice. The competition in attack is not as stong as in other clubs. Still think Leipzig would be the safer choice : Bundesliga is great for young players, is an attacking league and Leipzig offers more chance to play CL than current MU.

Copperpot

Banned
United is the perfect club for him and he will be going to United because it makes sense, this deal is as good as done and everyone knows it.

Spend the best and prime of his career at United and in the best league in the world and then when he’s on the decline (28/29ish) move to Spain or Italy just as many other Premier League players do when they are the down (Hazard/Beckham/Henry/Ruud/Viera/soon to be Erikson and possibly Salah etc) and then spend his sunset years (34/35) in America.

KingLeo10

United is the perfect club for him and he will be going to United because it makes sense, this deal is as good as done and everyone knows it.

Spend the best and prime of his career at United and in the best league in the world and then when he’s on the decline (28/29ish) move to Spain or Italy just as many other Premier League players do when they are the down (Hazard/Beckham/Henry/Ruud/Viera/soon to be Erikson and possibly Salah etc) and then spend his sunset years (34/35) in America.

Hold this

:lol:
:lol::lol:

CatalinR10

He sounds like a really competitive and ambitious guy , why would he go to a mediocre team like United lmao ?

KingLeo10

> Tries to take a dig at LL by saying EPL stars spend their past-prime years here.

> Supports a club whose sole Ballon D'or winner in the modern era (CR7) DUMPED United to play out his prime at Madrid, scoring 450 goals in 440 games. Fucking lol.

There's mental gymnastics and there's being deluded and possibly dense.

I'm afraid you're the latter [MENTION=26762]Copperpot[/MENTION]:lol:

Home of Barca Fans