Erling Braut Haaland

Morten

"Clumsy" Haland with an assist.

Edit: Previously i could use Nowegian letters here, but now it shows up as "?", why?

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
"Clumsy" Haland with an assist.

Edit: Previously i could use Nowegian letters here, but now it shows up as "?", why?

Just type Haaland lol.

He's an interesting case. Could become Zlatan or like Bas Dost depending on which club he goes to. He doesn't strike me as a Barcelona or Real Madrid player. I think he'll mostly thrive playing for teams that play this open style in a league that allows it. Like the Bundesliga or the Premier League.

I'll stick to my prediction of him going to Man Utd or Man City(post Pep). It's supposed to be his league of preference too.

El Gato

Villarato!
+1
I get this sentiment too. I think he's gonna be a bit of a fun freak-like player that's quite hit and miss. A bit like Dzeko, or Drogba. I don't think anyone should fear him being a Bas Dost, Nikola Zigic or Jan Koller.

Horatio

You're welcome
+1
I get this sentiment too. I think he's gonna be a bit of a fun freak-like player that's quite hit and miss. A bit like Dzeko, or Drogba. I don't think anyone should fear him being a Bas Dost, Nikola Zigic or Jan Koller.

*Das Bost

Home of Barca Fans