Erling Braut Haaland

KingLeo10

As said United are the only club in the world who could break a world record transfer fee for a player and break it again the next day and still be within financial fair play.

So you're saying United can spend 450 M in one transfer window without any sales? :lol::lol:

The level of fanboyism on display here makes you suited for Redcafe. Only those people still believe United is the biggest club in the world. You cannot genuinely claim that with inferior European success to Real, Milan, Pool, Barca, Bayern, and even Ajax lol.

Oh and I forgot to address this earlier. Dallas Cowboys are a richer franchise. Hands down.

Last edited:

Copperpot

Banned
So you're saying United can spend 450 M in one transfer window without any sales? :lol::lol:

The level of fanboyism on display here makes you suited for Redcafe. Only those people still believe United is the biggest club in the world. You cannot genuinely claim that with inferior European success to Real, Milan, Pool, Barca, Bayern, and even Ajax lol.

Oh and I forgot to address this earlier. Dallas Cowboys are a richer franchise. Hands down.

Fanboyism, rich coming from you pal what you posted here.

And if anyone can United can, it will never happen, but the point I'm making is Barcelona doing a carboot sale trying to sell their shite to raise funds for Neymar, United can just go out and do it.

Anyway last I'm replying on this, it's going off subject.

Last edited:

Messigician

And if anyone can United can, it will never happen, but the point I'm making is Barcelona doing a carboot sale trying to sell their shite to raise funds for Neymar, United can just go out and do it.

LOL no, Neymar would never want to play for United, in fact even Pogba wants out

KingLeo10

Provide evidence from revenues. If not,
[MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION]. Please send him back to Redcafe.

Porque

Man City will be looking for a striker too so I can see them interested. There's the goodwill of his father playing there which, if anything, may influence the advice of his inner circle. Certainly more than OGS who will probably be out of the United job next season.

I love the explosion of Haaland this season, simply for the fact that we were so worried about missing out on the likes of Jovic and to a lesser degree Pepe. Then Boom*ck Irene, this season Haaland and to a lesser degree Osimhen pop up on the European attack market.

Last edited:

Donatello

Man City will be looking for a striker too so I can see them interested. There's the goodwill of his father playing there which, if anything, may influence the advice of his inner circle. Certainly more than OGS who will probably be out of the United job next season.

I love the explosion of Haaland this season, simply for the fact that we were so worried about missing out on the likes of Jovic and to a lesser degree Pepe. Then Boom*ck Irene, this season Haaland and to a lesser degree Osimhen pop up on the European attack market.

My guess is Juve, because of Raiola. He could do what he did with De Ligt, also they need a young no. 9 even more badly.

About Jovic, he's not playing a lot, so you can't decide yet. About Pepe, I don't think majority wanted him.

Riordon

Who would you guys prefer given the choice between Martinez and Haland?

Hate the term but Haaland could turn out to be generational. Already at 34G+A for this season which is not just insane but unexplainable. At the same time you could be a flop.

Martinez is probably the safer bet.

clemente

This is what bullying defenders looks like, watching his highlights just gives a reminder how embarrassing our striker is.

Riordon

My fear with him at Barca is if he is good in tight spaces against deep blocks. He seem to have good technique but we face deep blocks constantly and for that our striker will need elite dribbling skills, link up etc.

I could see him doing very well at Madrid/Bayern, plenty of counterattacks and crosses.

Copperpot

Banned
Press in Europe heavily linking Manchester United to a double swoop for Sancho and Haaland in the January transfer window, as a United fan that would be awesome!

Sancho (according to reports) is willing to leave Dortmund in January and United would be open to loaning Haaland back to Salzburg for the rest of the season and bringing in Mandzukic short term, makes perfect sense.

mc_lovin

Martinez isn't as prolific and he isn't a sole striker, haaland is the safer bet.

I havent seen too many Inter games, but Martinez was actually leading the line vs Dortmund (with Lukaku further back) which surprised me. Hes more of a centre forward than the likes of Griezmann.

Haland on the other hand looks like a freak of nature, but hes clumsy? Technically Im not overly impressed. Would like to see someone like him for a change though. Either way Im okay with both as long as we get one.

Copperpot

Banned
but hes clumsy? Technically Im not overly impressed.

I've never saw a full 90mins of him playing if I'm being honest, but from the video's I've saw (i know compilation videos doesn't always show the true picture) his technique, knowledge of the game and what is going off around him is one of his most impressive qualities.

But even so, if he gets the same ratio of goals/assists for a big club like he as so far for Salzburg does it really matter?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans