Erling Braut Haaland

BADGERBHOY

We really need to sign him next summer.

The price is right and with the coming elections I expect a promise from at least one of the candidates to bring him.

wisconsincule

We really need to sign him next summer.

The price is right and with the coming elections I expect a promise from at least one of the candidates to bring him.

I was going to post this as well. If I’m running for president I get in contact with Raiola and hitch my wagon to Haaland.

He will probably be in the Griezmann salary range but if he keeps scoring goals at the rate he has been I would do it.

Laplacian

We will never sign Haland, he's just not a "barcelona player" according to the board. I just don't see us making the correct decision.

FinBarcelonafan

Must sign.. I doubt he would be interested of Barca though. I hope I am wrong.. I wouldn't be surprised if Madrid signs both of them. That would be soul crushing.

mc_lovin

Even if he considers us he would be gone in like 3 years. He clearly wants to move around like Ibrahimovic. Apart from that literally every top club will be interested in him, it would be reckless to solely focus on him (like the majority here does). As for the reasonable price: his clause may be ~70ME, but you can bet on Raiola taking the difference to a "fair" market value (120ME?).

FinBarcelonafan

Even if he considers us he would be gone in like 3 years. He clearly wants to move around like Ibrahimovic. Apart from that literally every top club will be interested in him, it would be reckless to solely focus on him (like the majority here does). As for the reasonable price: his clause may be ~70ME, but you can bet on Raiola taking the difference to a "fair" market value (120ME?).

Either way, it's a player you have to try and give your all. Not Lautaros of the world.

mc_lovin

Based on what?

Haaland: “I like Ibrahimovic's mentality and how he sees different things. “I also like how he moves from one club to another, in another country – which isn’t easy – but he always comes in and just bangs in goals, from the first second. I liked seeing that."

Remembered the quote a bit spicier, but the gist of it is clear. I am pretty sure he alluded of wanting to move around in another interview as well, but I am too lazy to look further. He strikes me as an adventurer in that sense.

malvolio

doesn't seem like the kind of transfer we would do. he wouldn't have any connection with the club and would leave whenever he feels like.

ibra/raiola connection and the interviews he had, just scream of a guy who will be full of himself. good to have for 2-3 years maybe, but not a player to build a team around.

Morten

Haaland: ?I like Ibrahimovic's mentality and how he sees different things. ?I also like how he moves from one club to another, in another country ? which isn?t easy ? but he always comes in and just bangs in goals, from the first second. I liked seeing that."

Remembered the quote a bit spicier, but the gist of it is clear. I am pretty sure he alluded of wanting to move around in another interview as well, but I am too lazy to look further. He strikes me as an adventurer in that sense.

Here's the problem with that, in Zlatans time, clubs could afford world class players, these days transfer fees for top players are so absurd that basically no one can afford it.

So, if Haaland thinks he can move around much as a top striker in todays market, he's in for a surprise.

Home of Barca Fans