Erling Braut Haaland

Morten

I will take Halaand over Mbappe anyday.

Also you don't want to deal with PSG, let Madrid strain their relationship with PSG over Mbappe. While we can easily deal with a selling club like BVB.

Speaking of PSG, you will not only get tough competition from us, but most likely City and PSG as well.

You think its a choice to pick one of them? Odds are you will end up with neither, while PSG have this line-up :

Neymar - Haaland - Mbappe

Money talks.

FC433

he'll end up at bayern if he doesn't go to the PL
Hopefully not.

Speaking of PSG, you will not only get tough competition from us, but most likely City and PSG as well.

You think its a choice to pick one of them? Odds are you will end up with neither, while PSG have this line-up :

Neymar - Haaland - Mbappe

Money talks.
I doubt that. They absolutely can, but would hurt the rest of the team. Most of their players are leaving for free and their squad, this season, seems weaker than it was. Raiola will ask for a lot of $$$

Laplacian

daily reminder that I wanted him when he was still in austria and the lot of you said no because "austria is a weak league"

Just like the board, some of you people evaluate players based on hype and prestige rather than their actual skills.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
daily reminder that I wanted him when he was still in austria and the lot of you said no because "austria is a weak league"

Just like the board, some of you people evaluate players based on hype and prestige rather than their actual skills.

and some of us were like he's not choosing us regardless.

Riordon

Getting Haaland or Mbappe is a must. The only players who can replicate Messi/Ronaldo in terms of goals. Fix the relations with Mino and get Haaland. Add Richarlison to the left and we are back.

FC433

Copying Cristiano's diet, idolising Ibra & 10 facts you may not know about Dortmund star Haaland

Has a world record for standing long jump: You read that right. Haaland holds a world record for standing long jump in the Under-5 category, making his mark by leaping 1.63 metres back in 2006.
€75 million (?63m/$81m) release clause: As per reports in Germany, Haaland has a €75m release clause that can be triggered as early as the summer of 2021.
Copied Cristiano Ronaldo's eating habits: Haaland's father recently revealed that his son has bought into Cristiano Ronaldo's strict diet after hearing Patrice Evra talking about eating at the Juventus star's house.

BBZ8800

Getting Haaland or Mbappe is a must. The only players who can replicate Messi/Ronaldo in terms of goals. Fix the relations with Mino and get Haaland. Add Richarlison to the left and we are back.

I would rather have Haaland.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

This man is a genius. Look at his shooting techique, nearly every shot is dangerous and most of the time he also scores. Much better than Mbappe who is nothing without his pace.

Home of Barca Fans