Erling Braut Haaland

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Haaland's general play outside of goalscoring is majorly underrated on here. Since joining Dortmund his first touch and link up play with Brandt, Sancho and Reyna in particular has improved massively and in recent months has been fantastic. Great little give and goes and tremendous pace too. I'm not one to get too over-excited with younger players but Halaand to me is the real deal, just an absolute machine.

yeah his link up isnt worldclass but good and definitely enough for barca.

Finishing - excellent
dribbling - average
link up - good
off-ball movement - very good
defense - average

Lets buy him and destroy the world.

Barca1989

I read that Raiola is a friend of Laporta's. Could this be an option to sign it? There are some articles indicating that that would be the big surprise from Laporta

gasgas

He plays like young version of Juve Ronaldo. If you guys are expecting some sort of finesse, dribble around the defence type of player, you guys are going to be dissappointed. His strength lies in his incredible positioning and finishing.

Barca fans so in love with slow link up players who don't have killer instincts and then wonder why we dont score more goals or concede a lot vs big teams

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Barca fans so in love with slow link up players who don't have killer instincts and then wonder why we dont score more goals or concede a lot vs big teams

thats the case, Suarez link up was pretty trash but he banged goals left and right, something what we are missing this season but hey atleast we have the superior link up striker Griezmann :lol:

Blackened

A dream for a counter-attacking team. Heynckes' Bayern would have suited him to a tee. I hope he stays in Dortmund for a long time.

olivis

A dream for a counter-attacking team. Heynckes' Bayern would have suited him to a tee. I hope he stays in Dortmund for a long time.

Imagining that peak Bayern team under Heynckes with prime Robben, Ribery, Muller as attacking midfielders and with Haaland instead of Mandzukic as striker is a beautiful but scary thought.

I think post-Messi we should maybe move away from over the top possesion and move toward a more direct approach like that Heynckes Bayern team. I think most of our players suit that style.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
What a miss at the end which could’ve gotten them the draw. Instead Koln get their first win of the season. Awful game from him today. Probably his worst since he arrived.

fergus90

Missed a sitter today but every game without fail Dortmund are asleep for the first 45 minutes. Sancho was terrible today.

Home of Barca Fans