Erling Braut Haaland

Morten

Decent shout at being the best striker in the world, if Lewandowski wasnt bashing teams week in, week out this year, its unfair competition this year.

khaled_a_d

Who is the source ? Genuinely curious , because if that's case literally every top club will be after him.

IIRC it was Romano, but don't have a link for it now.

Im pretty sure it's 64 m. But if u sign him , u get that fat cunt Riola in ur team

Are you sure 64 isn't in british pound?
Also, Raiola is a top 3 agents in the world of football, you can't miss on good players because of him.

khaled_a_d

Haalands link up is ok imo. Nothing extraordinarey, but able to shield the ball and play quick one-twos, which imo is enough.
I feel like having "too much link up play" is a thing for strikers. You obviously want your striker to be involved in the creation of attacks, but at the end of the day you still need someone to adress the final pass at. And when your striker is hogging possession, dropping deep or drifting constantly to the wings, you miss someone in the box. Obviously you can counter it via a 2nd striker, or have a winger like CR7 or Salah who is good at drifting in the center. But why make stuff so complicated, when you already have wingers/playmakers who do all that and probably much better than the striker anyway? And why let the wingers do the job the striker is best at?

You'd want your striker to have advanced hold up play and technical skills, but not be out of No. 9 position all game. Ideally finding a middeground somewhere between the Firminos and Icardis.

Off ball movements that is done for sake of teammates along passing with back to the goal are two essential skills for strikers in current age.
Wingers,SS, and Wingers/SS hybrid has been the best scorers and most dominant players in past decade. No 9 had to take a back seat for them as it is easier to stop them than other players.

He doesn't need to have a Messi type of vision, in fact it might be a negative at times. But being able to make room for other forwards, dragging defenders or making pass with your back to goal will make your team unstoppable.
If you are dominant goal scorer too you are probably top 3 no 9 of your generation, the Suarez and Lewa of the world.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If there is a less-than-100m buyout, whatever the amount is, it will be up to three things, I guess:

(1) The "project" of the pursing club
(2) Wages offered to him
(3) Fees paid to Raiola

We do have some advantages but we also have some disadvantages.

olivis

This guy (and his agent) will require some massive signing bonus once his 64M clause kicks in.

I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if some club offered up to 100M signing bonus as the final price of 165M would still not mean overpaying for this guy. He's that good.

fergus90

He can't stop scoring. If he went to a team that created more chances, as I feel Dortmund over play and are too slow to release the ball sometimes he'd post even more ridiculous numbers.

snowy

His goal conversion record is sick!

KH-cv.jpg

Home of Barca Fans