Erling Braut Haaland

olivis

So apparantly he was kicked out because when going to the bathroom there were too many people were trying to get photo's with him. This was mistaken by security as him breaching the corona rules.

Beyond ridiculous to call him a spoiled kid for this.. we've all been 19 anyways. Let the kid live.

behindbrowneyes

107887548_164453738481833_3341494037978748202_n.jpg

Erling Farmland

Andresito

Staff member
What's his clause? 75M in 2021?

Not getting Lautaro this summer could be great for us. Both him and Haaland will develop for another year with Haaland having a relatively low clause.

I just hope we don't put all our eggs in the Lautaro basket and instead keep an eye on Erling too.
Although I guess none of them will be bought until the new board is in place and we could very well see them being used as a way to collect votes.

Riordon

I just hope someone in the sporting department just realise that as long as Messi is here another associative attacker is not the way to go. And even in the future, Lautaro is not good enough.

Haaland is a 9 who can complement Messi and actually help him since he is a true attacker and finally Messi has someone to play those through ball to. Add a goalscoring LW; Mane, Gnabry or even Aubameyang and you have a team who can be successful and win CL's immediately and long term. I would do everything to get Aubameyang this summer and we have a realistic chance to win the CL next season. Whole team will look so much better. Add Haaland the year after.

Aubameyang-Haaland-Messi

Two top attackers who can actually score goal. Let Messi and the midfield find them and "build up"

Kul_z

I just hope someone in the sporting department just realise that as long as Messi is here another associative attacker is not the way to go. And even in the future, Lautaro is not good enough.

Haaland is a 9 who can complement Messi and actually help him since he is a true attacker and finally Messi has someone to play those through ball to. Add a goalscoring LW; Mane, Gnabry or even Aubameyang and you have a team who can be successful and win CL's immediately and long term. I would do everything to get Aubameyang this summer and we have a realistic chance to win the CL next season. Whole team will look so much better. Add Haaland the year after.

Aubameyang-Haaland-Messi

Two top attackers who can actually score goal. Let Messi and the midfield find them and "build up"

Aw yeah, because fuck fati

Riordon

Aw yeah, because fuck fati

Fati is just 17 dude. With Suarez and possibly Griezmann gone in that scenario, he would still get lots of games in all positions across the forward line and would slowly be able to take Aubameyang place within 3-4 years. By that time he would be around 20. Don't see the problem

That way we get success both short and long term.

khaled_a_d

If Griezmann doesn't deliver next year, and Fati remains a winger, I would say go all in on Haland.
We need those goals.

snowy

King Haal would be a dream TTT - Top Tier Transfer

Picturing Neo bouncing balls off his beautiful Frankenstein forehead into da net :bounce:

Would be like playing Ping Pong with King Kong waaaaaaat :w000t:

Still dunno why we couldn't sign him over Dortmund. All pastadude was asking for was his bonus spicy meatballs and guaranteed play time right.

Watdamatta with da???

Home of Barca Fans