Erling Braut Haaland

serghei

Lol, the counters under Pep were amazing. We had too few of them because the opponent barely attacked.

Possession, counters, and ?!?! headers. What the fuck? Possession and counters are phases of the game. Headers doesn't belong. :lol:

Attacking phase under Pep was 10/10 in both phases. Even in the poorer games we had, with proper finishing we would've won those ties by 1-2 goals margin, considering the amount of chances we created. Like, our losses in Cl in that period were basically teams parking the bus and us bombarding them with chances, only to miss the mark with shots, miss pens, shoot in the post like 4 times or something, be denied winning goal for a fantasy hand ball, or find world class keepers like Julio Cesar and Cech in some crazy night (much like Oblak vs Liverpool a couple of months ago).

As for headers, that's like saying Ferrari is a crap car compared with a Nissan Patrol, because if you put it in mud it will get stuck, whereas the Nissan would not. That's beyond the point. Ferrari is not meant to go off road. It's a luxury car of the finest quality.

Last edited:

kattanib

What reasons do you give for Rijkaard's failures at Barca?

I mean he only did win 2 league titles in 04-05 and 05-06 plus a CL title. His first season was a rebuild so I'll excuse that. He lost the league in both his last 2 seasons including a dismal 3rd place finish in 07-08.

He didn?t fail lol

kattanib

This is what I write, but I don't have will and motivation for so long post like BBZ.

Our team is biuld just with players which are good at passing and ball control.
There is no speed,counters,crosses etc...

Bring some destroyers in midfield like Kante or Partey. Soyuncu or Upamecano at CB. Sane , Haaland , Mane...
But our transfer targets are :
1. Pjanic 30 years old washed up player which is definition of tiki taka player which means slow,bad workrate and great sideway passing machine
2. Lautaro who is half season wonder, and of course Messi's partner in attack of Argentina. Not fast,not strong, not proven but 100 mil
3. On CB position nobody is mentioned but it will be some mediocre cb from sevilla or villareal which have decent passing

Enough Fifa playing .. this is real life and this is Barca. Did anyone know: Valdes, Busquets, Pedro, Iniesta, Xavi, Puyol before we as a club made them stars? The concept is simple, its like military, train people to play in a very specific style and when they grow they become a perfect fit for you to effectively implement your philosophy, and you make them shine as you are giving them a platform to shine and they wouldn?t be able to do it as effectively elsewhere

khaled_a_d

What reasons do you give for Rijkaard's failures at Barca?

I mean he only did win 2 league titles in 04-05 and 05-06 plus a CL title. His first season was a rebuild so I'll excuse that. He lost the league in both his last 2 seasons including a dismal 3rd place finish in 07-08.

Hmmm, have you seen our injury list during Rijkaard last season? In addition to Eto going to ACN?

https://www.transfermarkt.com/ronaldinho/leistungsdaten/spieler/3373/plus/0?saison=2007
https://www.transfermarkt.com/deco/leistungsdaten/spieler/8564/plus/0?saison=2007
https://www.transfermarkt.com/samuel-etoo/leistungsdaten/spieler/4257/plus/0?saison=2007
https://www.transfermarkt.com/lionel-messi/leistungsdaten/spieler/28003/plus/0?saison=2007

And we lacked depth, GDS proved bad early on, Bojan was still a kid. Players like Xavi/Iniesta/Henry was almost overused and fatigued by the end, and yet we competed at all fronts, reaching semi-final in both CL & CDR. We remained competing for the league until the team dropped levels with all injuries and fatigue. I honestly think we would have been better if we have focused on one of the 2 main tournaments.

In season prior, we sold Van Bommel who were really important to our midfield, lost Larsson ho was our best bench players, had too many injuries too, some questionable calls against us (and one blatant in our favour)

We lost with away goal rule against Liverpool thanks to to Valdes erros, they made it to the finals that year, in 2008 lost by one goal against eventual champions.

Pep made a huge leap with that team, but he still inherited a great squad that became even better with Pique & Alves, both whom we wanted anyway.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
https://mobile.twitter.com/NRypdal/status/1282088696267911170

Another spoiled brat, like 90% of young stars nowadays.

Tell me, why is he a spoiled brat?

He's a 19 year old footballer who returned home to Norway and went for a night out with his friends, where he seemingly got kicked out from the place. We don't know if it's even his own fault and in that video he's simply saying: Let me talk.

You're saying he's spoiled because he got drunk as a 19 year old? As if there aren't videos of most footballers or actually people in their 20s getting drunk lol. You have vids of Messi being piss drunk at a Dolce Gabanna party and Cristiano Ronaldo urinating in the street.

Lol, Erling?s Norwegian lawyer already shaming the guy in the replies. Telling him what laws they have broken by filming him and whatnot. Makes him look like even more of a spoiled shitkid. Daddy Haaland trying to reduce the damage by hiring one of the most well-known lawyers in Norway.

Brynjar Meling is not Haaland's lawyer, nor is he hired by his family.

Tackle

Who cares. People only pretend to care about this stuff when it's caught on camera. You would not believe the type of things that are said off camera. Most players would not be able to step foot on the pitch again in today's age if their text messages and private conversations were leaked. Imagine if social media was around in the mid-2000s and a camera was following Dinho around everywhere. :lol:

I want good footballers on my club and Haaland is a very good footballer. Real life is not a Disney movie.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Brynjar Meling is not Haaland's lawyer, nor is he hired by his family.
You don’t know that. Might as well be. Weird how he got so angry with the personal insults and stuff being a lawyer. Very unprofessional. Anyway, being thrown out of a club is one thing, but Haaland should know better than yelling at bouncers and trying to start a fight with them. He is the public person and probably the most famous Norwegian these days. It happens, but it doesn’t look good on him. Especially in a country like Norway where they got very little to write about most the time. This is going to blow up soon.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You don’t know that. Might as well be. Weird how he got so angry with the personal insults and stuff being a lawyer. Very unprofessional. Anyway, being thrown out of a club is one thing, but Haaland should know better than yelling at bouncers and trying to start a fight with them. He is the public person and probably the most famous Norwegian these days. It happens, but it doesn’t look good on him. Especially in a country like Norway where they got very little to write about most the time. This is going to blow up soon.

Meling is a very active Twitter user and tweets about all sorts of things. He is a private person on Twitter. If Haaland was to hire an attorney to represent him it would also not be Brynjar Meling. This is not his area of expertise unless he want to jump into it now.

The press here will probably not go OTT IMO. They have a hard on for Haaland and ?degaard so will probably try to play this down. Not a big deal IMO.

Its also clarified: https://www.tv2.no/sport/11540982/

serghei

Careful guys, Wolfe knows Madrid might snatch him so everything negative about him is going to be addressed. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans