Erling Braut Haaland

Riordon

He gets most of the headlines from that RB team but they have a shit load of talented players who could play at elite clubs.

Patson Daka, 9 games (6 starters), 9 goals. 20 years.

Sekou Koita, 6 games (3 starters), 5 goals, 2 assist. 19 years old.

Hee Chan Hwang, 8 games (3 starters), 5 goals, 6 assists. 23 years old. Show at Anfield.

And so on...... There are a couple more like Dominik Szoboszlai and Takumi Minamino.

I like Hee Chan Hwang, great wide player, remind me of Son.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Will probably go to Leipzig next season and develop under Nagelsmann for two years before he's ready for his big move. Interesting times ahead for the Norwegian NT.

Riordon

He is an top player in the making, his off ball movement is going to be elite. Despite his size, he is very fast.

For us, I’m not sure if he will fit our type of football. We are probably better off with Lautaro Martinez or Gabriel Jesus type of strikers. Could see him be a monster at Real or Bayern. But we need to keep following him. His technique and ability to play in little places is what he needs to improve to be relevant for us

utility73

Also not sure if he would be a fit for a team like Barça, but he is a joy to watch. Like a tank driving over weak infantry :)

Yannik

I think despite his frame he's primarily more of a fast counter attacking striker like Werner, than a target man (could still do the role though)

snowy

Exit price set at 100

https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/06/red-bull-salzburg-slap-86m-price-tag-manchester-united-target-erling-haaland-11049011/

hahaha he's straight up telling the interviewers their questions are boring him :lol:

Saw bits of the Napoli game, impressive work-rate!

However, the speculation does not seem to be interesting Haaland as the teenager said the reports were ‘f*****g boring’. ‘The media attention is huge. It’s good pressure,’ said Haaland. ‘The club is good at shielding me a little, but I hope it will be more shielding in the future. It will be difficult, but we will try. I want to be shielded ‘It’s f*cking boring. I’m bored now. ‘How bored on a scale of 1 to 10? 9.9'

Copperpot

Banned
I think he'll go to United, Ole (Norwegian manager) previously worked with Haaland and United desperately in need of a world class striker (or potential world class CF) he's got United written all over him.

Not going to make out i know all about him because i don't, but YouTube videos I've seen of him, his pace and skill with ball at his feet is incredible and at 6,4 and putting the ball in the net how he does, if he can do that at a big club, along with Mbappe/Sancho could be one of the faces of football 2020+

fergus90

I think he'll go to United, Ole (Norwegian manager) previously worked with Haaland and United desperately in need of a world class striker (or potential world class CF) he's got United written all over him.

Not going to make out i know all about him because i don't, but YouTube videos I've seen of him, his pace and skill with ball at his feet is incredible and at 6,4 and putting the ball in the net how he does, if he can do that at a big club, along with Mbappe/Sancho could be one of the faces of football 2020+

Think it will be difficult for United to get him, given their current standing and Haland is a Leeds fan(Of course that doesn't mean shit when you're professional) but still quite unlikely as that is quite a heated rivalry.

His dad used to play for Leeds and Man City too until Roy Keane ended his career with that horrendous tackle.

Home of Barca Fans