Erling Braut Haaland

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I won't say he's a generational talent but I'll say that if we'll sign Lautaro and Haaland will end up in Madrid we'll be looking for a new striker in two years while Haaland will help winning Madrid multiple CL titles.

That's quite ridiculous :lol:

I'd gladly take Real Madrid choose Haaland over Mbappe though. Haaland reliant on service, Mbappe can create and take over a game on his own. I know who I'd rather face.

Arnaez

Bundesliga averages something like 0.7 more goals per game than La Liga. It's chaotic, every team plays a high line

Last edited:

Riordon

It wouldnt surprise me if RM ended up with both Mbappe and Haaland to be honest.

After Messi leaves I think we will lose the pull factor which already is challenged these days unless the player is a cule

mc_lovin

It wouldnt surprise me if RM ended up with both Mbappe and Haaland to be honest.

After Messi leaves I think we will lose the pull factor which already is challenged these days unless the player is a cule

Get a grip.

RM worked on Mbappe for years. We are on course to get our first choice striker this year. I am sure we will have a marquee signing when Messi retires. Which player turned us down recently anyway? We are fucking spoiled.

Morten

I'd gladly take Real Madrid choose Haaland over Mbappe though. Haaland reliant on service, Mbappe can create and take over a game on his own. I know who I'd rather face.

I remember when Mbappe was a pace-merchant who could do nothing without space, he is suddenly a technical genius now?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I remember when Mbappe was a pace-merchant who could do nothing without space, he is suddenly a technical genius now?

Technical genius no, but he's still got a good technique and able to do his thing in small spaces.

Just trying to be realistic about Haaland instead of being a homer. He's a much better fit in England.

The reason Barca have less pull these days is because our management lack vision and our managers are dull. With a new board and better managerial choices it'll be a lot better.

We're too late to pull the trigger on some transfers nowadays or choose to offer way less money to great prospects while we hand out a load of cash to mediocre players.

Last edited:

LABarcaFan

You are obviously over-rating Mbappe. In no way he can create his own goal and take over a game on his own. He is the most over-rated player in the World at this moment.

His technical level is just mid-table.Too over-rated to me and the most OVER-PAID baller in the World.

Never was a pace-merchant.

Yer wa?

Yer wa ? What language is that Wolfe? Tanganaiyan or Bermudian? :lol::lol::rolleyes:

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Lmao, I don't consider Mbappe THAT special but there is absolutely no way he's a mid table level talent.

Put down the weed, dawg.

Home of Barca Fans