Erling Braut Haaland

JamDav1982

United have a much better squad than in recent years.

Have a game changer in Bruno and other players like McTominay, Fred, Shaw, Wan Bissaka have improved to give them a better squad.

If they can get a top CF and CB they are in very good place... maybe Ole would be what is lacking then.

They have a better squad than Barca currently but nothing Man Utd have done til now would put them in a position to mock Barca either.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Guys, guys, stop. You're not realizing that, had United won the games they lost in group stage, they would be playing the round of 16 right now! Can't you see the greatness? And don't get me started on how they would be leading the EPL if they had won 4 more games!

But seriously though, that comparison with Liverpool is funny. People who keep saying that VVD and Alisson completely changed the face of Liverpool tend to forget that the real game changer wasn't that transfer window. It was getting Klopp as a manager (well, and getting Mo Salah the year before). I might spew a very controversial idea but I think that, maybe, Klopp could be a better coach than OGS.

Not sure why you are underestimating OGS like that , since he is on the brink of revolutionizing football. Only a matter of time when other elite teams follow suite and start playing a high line on the oppositions pen box like OGS.All United need now is a CB , CF and for FIFA to allow offside rules for the entire pitch.

0_IMG_0100PNG.png

Bulgroz

Not sure why you are underestimating OGS like that , since he is on the brink of revolutionizing football. Only a matter of time when other elite teams follow suite and start playing a high line on the oppositions pen box like OGS.All United need now is a CB , CF and for FIFA to allow offside rules for the entire pitch.

0_IMG_0100PNG.png

That was a very unfortunate defeat. To think that without that tiny, tiny mistake they could be annihilating Bayern or Atletico in UCL tonight...

Morten

Have a game changer in Bruno and other players like McTominay, Fred, Shaw, Wan Bissaka have improved to give them a better squad.

If they can get a top CF and CB they are in very good place... maybe Ole would be what is lacking then.

They have a better squad than Barca currently but nothing Man Utd have done til now would put them in a position to mock Barca either.

Still cant believe they wasted 80 mill on Maguire.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything

Mctominay and Fred are as mediocre as it gets. Wan bissaka is good defensively but absolutely useless going forward. Don't know why yiud single out those players.

JamDav1982

Mctominay and Fred are as mediocre as it gets. Wan bissaka is good defensively but absolutely useless going forward. Don't know why yiud single out those players.

They are players that were on fringe of team that have improved the squad not a list of top players but have improved the team and added depth... that is why.

Fred and Mctominay have improved and contributed a lot and Wan Bissaka has improved going forward.

Shaw has been brilliant for them in recent months and looks finally as if has got fit.

These are players that will be written off as shit but play with the type of pace and power that La Liga teams are struggling to deal with. Better squad players than Barca have.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Still cant believe they wasted 80 mill on Maguire.

English, leader, aerial presence after good world cup and season with Leicester is what they would have being going on at time.

Ticked the boxes in a shift of transfer policy but 80m.... wild.

One of most infuriating parts of watching him is how long he takes on ball. Worse than Pique for multiple touches to then pass simple. Slowing it down.

Morten

What position is Martial playing these days, CF or at the wing?

He is 25 now, and is still struggling to be consistent from what i can tell, guess they could do with a replacement for him as well.

JamDav1982

What position is Martial playing these days, CF or at the wing?

He is 25 now, and is still struggling to be consistent from what i can tell, guess they could do with a replacement for him as well.

He has been poor and not starting as much as last season. Cavani would be their starting CF when fit.

BarcaOG

Banned
i think pique is basically shit at this point but i still rate him consdierably higher than maguire

which is saying something

Yannik

i think pique is basically shit at this point but i still rate him consdierably higher than maguire

which is saying something

of course. Pique used to be great, he just declined. Happens.
It's not the same as the frustration of spending 80m on a slab and not being able to recall anything he ever did that you enjoyed.

Proper

Banned
This 'Proper' guy has become crazy

Is this some reserve psychologically shit? :thinking: Reading posts in here I'm the only sane one, certainly one of few who has any knowledge about football outside Barcelona.

But i will bite, am I crazy for saying the same stuff as everyone here including you (want me to do a search on your posts?) about Barcelona and how rubbish they are right now? Or crazy because I'm saying, United (young squad and highest goalscorers in the PL) look like they have something but missing 1 or 2 pieces?

I don't beat around the bush with shit and it seems people don't like a few home truths and truth is Barcelona have 3 players (Messi/Pique/Biscuits) who played in a Champions League winning team 2 decades ago (00's) starting every week and if thats not bad enough, these old legs are playing next to average players and big money signings who have flopped, so lets put it into context where Barcelona are at right now (ie Messi/Pique/Biscuits), it would be like 50 something year old Mike Tyson (recently boxed) having a bout with heavyweight champ Anthony Joshua.

This is the equivalent of a has-been vs a young up coming lion in football:-

39390818-9269213-image-a-58_1613553027468.jpg

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F61ed1cd4-7143-11eb-811f-f64a7b4cb430.jpg

And these pictures are Barcelona in a nutshell right now.

As for people laughing at United, laugh at this one, if somehow there was an accurate simulator that correctly predicts results measuring players age/speed/team chemisty etc and it tried to predict United vs Barcelona, even though football doesn't work like that, I think we all know what the results would be, it would predict Barcelona on the receiving end of a thrashing!

Young hungry fast players like Rashford/Greenwood would have a field day against Pique and the likes of Pogba/Fernades would play through Biscuits in the middle of the park at will.

Last edited:

BarcaOG

Banned
meme united forever in the Europa league :lol:

yeah, we're not great, but you can bet your ass we would smash united lmao

Home of Barca Fans