Lliga | Round 4: FC Barcelona - Valencia CF 5-2

vinni

:barcascarf:

Im gonna miss this match but hopefully i can dodge social media/news and see it tomorrow morning. It should be a good one. Im hoping for a line up like this

Stegen
Roberto pique lenglet alba
Dejong raki arthur
Perez griezman fati

Suarez as a sub for the weak link in the front line, busi for the weak link in midfield

xXKonan

EEcUmX7XUAAZ5cv

Gari

MaTS
Semedo Piqué Lenglet Alba
Arthur Busquets Frenkie
Perez Griezmann Ansu
Barça bench: Peña, Todibo, Firpo, Roberto, Rakitić, Vidal and Suárez.
EEcUmX7XUAAZ5cv.jpg

Last edited:

EdmondDantes

Made up for Fati!

Also dream midfield! I just wish those exact 3 were given a run of at least 10 games for them to gel properly.

As for Rakitic being done, I'm wondering what Valverde will do for the Champions League mid-week.

serghei

Very good line-up. Now I wanna see movement in that midfield, and Arthur + De Jong making the plays, not fucking Alba.

I would have played De Jong DM, Arthur CM, and Vidal box to box CM-AM. But this is the next best thing.

As for Rakitic being done, I'm wondering what Valverde will do for the Champions League mid-week.

:busquets: + :rakitic: obviously. :lol:

Last edited:

Catta

Lets hope we play good and win, or this is the last time for the Frenkie-Arthur connection.

Porque

Guess this means Rakitic is now done as a starter even though the transfer window is over.

Don't be so sure. Arthur could be getting that 45 minutes then oblivion card that Valverde has previously given to Malcom and Alena.

Home of Barca Fans