Lliga | Round 4: FC Barcelona - Valencia CF 5-2

xXKonan

If Semedo trained normally and Firpo back I assume Wague and Alena will be the ones that will get the cut while Fati makes the bench.

EdmondDantes

Valverde reiterated he sees Sergi Roberto as a midfielder in today's presser, nonchalantly, as he was answering a question about Rakitic's role so far.

I'm thinking he'll start:

Busquets, Sergi, Frenkie

once again tomorrow.

Barcilliant

What a fucking joke Shitverde is. His third season and we are still such an unsettled squad. Fucking idiot should have a plan but just hap hazardly throws on some bizzare line up.

All the new players here are unsettled. It's only the complacent seniors here who are relaxed because no matter how shit they are they will still play.

This club has become a joke. As a fan I hate losing but we need to lose because that's the only way to get rid of Shitverde.

What a fucking joke Shitverde is. His third season and we are still such an unsettled squad. Fucking idiot should have a plan but just hap hazardly throws on some bizzare line up.

All the new players here are unsettled. It's only the complacent seniors here who are relaxed because no matter how shit they are they will still play.

This club has become a joke. As a fan I hate losing but we need to lose because that's the only way to get rid of Shitverde.

How much more of these 'hope we lose so Valverde might get sacked' posts do we have to put up with?

It's clear as day they plan to keep him till the end of the season regardless. It's best to accept that or go and support someone else and come back next year (As long as the manager and level of football next year are to your standard. )

Valverde reiterated he sees Sergi Roberto as a midfielder in today's presser, nonchalantly, as he was answering a question about Rakitic's role so far.

I'm thinking he'll start:

Busquets, Sergi, Frenkie

once again tomorrow.

The scenes in here if he doesn't start Arthur. And rightly so. Artur didn't even play the last international. He is well rested. No excuses, EV.

EdmondDantes

The scenes in here if he doesn't start Arthur. And rightly so. Artur didn't even play the last international. He is well rested. No excuses, EV.

las-posibles-alineaciones-del-barca-valencia-camp-nou-1568409981051.jpg

It seems Sport got the same hint.

They're saying Roberto could start at right back and Vidal/Rakitic in his place as the other possible change.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I am not against Roberto as midfielder, it's his natural position. However, I am fed up with Semedo and his limited abilities. He can't combine with teammates and is worse than Oleguer once he is on opposition half. It's just unnaceptable for a RB in Barca.

mc_lovin

I hope Arthur starts. We need to get out of this average as hell midfield loop and establish our best midifeld. Just because Roberto and Rakitic are well rested :valverde: Spoiler alarm: Roberto is well rested because hes not good enough. But he runs and shit. Rant over.

I hope Arthur starts. We need to get out of this average as hell midfield loop and establish our best midifeld. Just because Roberto and Rakitic are well rested :valverde: Spoiler alarm: Roberto is well rested because hes not good enough. But he runs and shit. Rant over.

I agree. It's the midfield that is killing us. To me the midfield picks itself now that GOATfinha was inexplicably loaned out

VIDAL FDJ ARTHUR.

I wonder how long it will be before EV picks this 3 though.

FinBarcelonafan

I would love to see Arthur play. Let's pray he starts.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Suarez played for Uruguay during international break? I suppose he will start on the bench.

Edit: Saw he didn't feature. Still unlikely he'll play full 90mins

Kul_z

Waiting line ups to be confirmed, so that i can decide would i waste 90 mins of my life or not.

mc_lovin

I dont know how anyone can see Roberto-Busquets-Frenkie and think, yeah, thats a good idea.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

Valverde with his hard on for Roberto is killing midfield.
He is 12th multifunctional player at best, not a midfield starter.
Arthur should start.

Home of Barca Fans