Lliga | Round 4: FC Barcelona - Valencia CF 5-2

JohnN

Another match without Messi it seems and this time the others have to step up. Valencia are not at their best and we have a point to make after the CDR final loss.
Not conceding a goal is a must, as we haven't had a clean sheet since ages.

How would you feel about this lineup?

-------------------- Mats ---------------------
------------------------------------------------
---Semedo-----Pique----Lenglet-----Alba---
---------------------Busi----------------------
------------FDJ--------------Arthur-----------
---------------------Puig----------------------
-------------Perez-----Griezmann------------

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hope Fati features again.

--Fati--Griezmann-Perez
------Arthur-Rakitic
---------Frenkie
Alba-Lengelet-Pique-Roberto

FC B

I thought I won't watch Barca this season at all except essential matches like vs Mierda, ATM or CL KO phases but couldn't help myself watching after such a long break and even more now with Messi's absence :lol:

serghei

If Arthur and De Jong play, and if Ernie doesn't mess with their positions and allows them to move off the ball like they usually do for their national teams, we'll win this.

JohnN

Hope Fati features again.

--Fati--Griezmann-Perez
------Arthur-Rakitic
---------Frenkie
Alba-Lengelet-Pique-Roberto

I don't feel that Fati is ready to play from the start in a match like this. He may be better of used as a sub later on in the second half if the game goes well.

If you ask me though, who would you prefer in his position, I literally have no answer.

Tackle

Tired of this dog shite front line where a SS is expected to be the focal point in the box and our wingers are a teenager and a Segunda level player.

Cannot wait until Leo and Luis return.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Doubt very much Arthur will play much less start but we'll see

I think gotta start with Perez on the right wing, Ansu as the impact sub. Or play Griezmann in the Messi role and play both Perez & Fati on the wings with Suarez as the lone striker - Busquets & De Jong playing ahead of the back 4

mc_lovin

Rakitic will surely play. You have to give him credit, skipping international break was a genius move. If he doesnt start hes done here.

Arthur has to play. Unless we want to drive him away. I just want us to establish our best midfield.

Last edited:

LMTR14

we lose this and it's knockdown 1 for valverde (no the cl outs weren't knockdowns, he was at no risk of being fired in those situations, unlike now)

Devils

My god Valencia actually fired Marcelino who by all means was a great manager for them.

Yet we are still stuck with Valverde.

Sickening!

EdmondDantes

EEXRc3GXUAEsNkL.jpg:large

Valverde pussied out and called 20 players.

2 will be left in the stands tomorrow.

Home of Barca Fans