Nemanja Vidic

nebeer

Love is All
View attachment 814

FC Barcelona have become heavily linked with Nemanja Vidic in this window. The media have even said that we have already tabled a 22 mil bid for the 6 ft 2 in center back. Do we really need him?

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he's a world-class CB for the PL and most euro and international foes.

just so happens that the one type of player that routinely makes him lose his shit is the one type of player la liga is FULL of.

it would be a disaster.

Venezuelan Cule

Our defense is fine, I find it crazy that people want Cesc Fabregas in the midfield and move Iniesta to Henry's position. Goals conceded came from players like Iniesta, Xavi, and Messi not being able to defend set pieces. We are small team lets not make them any smaller. Bringing in Vidic wil not be a solution to this minor problem.

Rulz

2009 Internet Champion
No thank you. He could waltz into pretty much any team, but we just simply don't need him. We have more than enough CBs and I would rather we spent that 22M on our SB positions.

Also, as stated above, he is suited to a much different game than the one in the Spanish league. He isn't that good at handling the faster one-on-one players, and that is what La Liga basically is. Not to mention that he is crap at our passing game, in the CL final, everytime he got the ball he just sprayed it long or missed a target.

Fantastic player, just not for us.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived

just so happens that the one type of player that routinely makes him lose his shit is the one type of player la liga is FULL of.

it would be a disaster.
yeahyeahyeah! same what i was thinking, and it goes for a lot of english defenders.

although: buy him and bench the guy. handy sub when we encounter a english team in the champions league. :D

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I like the guy but we don`t really need him. Although should we sell Marquez...

ZenI

Professor Balthazar

it would be a disaster.

+1

BlaugranaGirl

As good as Vidic is, we have a solid amount of CBs already. We do need to invest some money in some new defenders, but on a new Leftback and a backup Rightback, not on yet another CB.

E

Esteve

Don't think disaster is the right word. Let's face it, he'd do better than Cáceres.

T

TripLe

We have already centre back defenders: Puyol, Marques, Milito, Caseres.
We nedd one good left back deffender

barSELOna

Pique become back up because of him and now he will be back up again , fuck i dont wanna see him , i prefer Bruno Alves

Home of Barca Fans