Nemanja Vidic

khaled_a_d

Come on, he's declined so much recently and gets plenty of injuries. Barça need a new CB but Vidic wouldn't be a good move even though he'd come for free.

We needed a new young CB since we let Marquez go and sold Chygrinsky in 2010,4 summers and it isn't done
At this point I would take Vidic over "we trust our guys" approach
Also for those saying it will affect Bartra development ,we need a new world class CB anyway ,whether it is Vidic or younger CB .whoever come will take minutes from Bartra -

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm all for getting a younger and good on-the-ball defender but Vidic on a free transfer is a great opportunity.

Djab

He would be a good addition to the team.
If we could buy him and invent a rule that he can get to game from the bench,
score a header from the corner and go back to the bench, it would be nice, otherwise no.

Howes

Monaco are reportedly set to join Galatasaray in the battle to sign Manchester United defender Nemanja Vidic on a free transfer this summer.
Galatasaray are set to offer Vidic a four year deal worth around £3.4m a season in a bid to lure him to Turkey (independent)

Adrian

His strength and heading ability could be so useful to us.

However, he's lost a lot of pace and I would consider him injury-prone. I'd rather let Bartra improve as he is better on the ball and suits Barcelona.

T

TataMascapenes

Will join Monaco's retirement home of old defenders then. He would make a lot less at Barça and only warm the bench.

H

Haruko The Goon

Monaco supposedly ready to offer vidic £130,000 a week for his services.

Amazing deal for a 32 year old lol, should take it, whether it's a 2 or a 3 year deal!

Last edited:

Howes

Was class in his prime, him and rio were amazing together. Been so poor this season, the pace of the Italian league will suit him, or lack of pace :)

Unbiased United

Was class in his prime, him and rio were amazing together. Been so poor this season, the pace of the Italian league will suit him, or lack of pace :)

He's not been poor this season. He's not the player he was but he's still been pretty good. Him and Rio were rolling back the years against Arsenal last week.

Home of Barca Fans