Nemanja Vidic

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Hypocritical ba$tard. Anyone see when Chicarito dived for the penalty against Blackburn?? Anyone see Vidic's reaction?? You'd swear the linesman had slept with his wife and fathered a child he thought was his ffs.

:lol: Dived? If that was Pedro you would be up in arms about how Robinson should be done for Man Slaughter. It was a foul, obviously. The only debate was whether He was getting the ball after the foul anyway, which he wasnt.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
:lol: Dived? If that was Pedro you would be up in arms about how Robinson should be done for Man Slaughter. It was a foul, obviously. The only debate was whether He was getting the ball after the foul anyway, which he wasnt.

Lol thank you. You did me a favor

Galning

Why didn't he play yesterday?

fopqw8.jpg

Yugi

it seems to me Vidic played a Pepe´s role in that game but he played very clean and thats why Vidic was short on Messi, Ferguson took something from Mou´s tactics but he is true gentleman and legend and he didn´t let his players to play like animals

Unbiased United

it seems to me Vidic played a Pepe´s role in that game but he played very clean and thats why Vidic was short on Messi, Ferguson took something from Mou´s tactics but he is true gentleman and legend and he didn´t let his players to play like animals

Do you guys think Vidic was bad yesterday?

I don't tbh. Sure he got owned a few times off Messi...but its Messi! lol. I think overall he was still pretty strong. Not great, but quite good and hard working.

Moe