Nemanja Vidic

V

Valon

Pique wouldn't become his back up because he'd flop big in Spain, someone said it before he'd be Walter Samuel numba twoh.

ranjix

Jefecito
May be Guardiola is trying to play him or Puyol as LB or sth like that. If he comes we can sell some players to maintain balance in the team. CR7 is likely to join Madrid. I hope he can defend him. Pique and Vidic will defend CR7 at all cost but, what about Kaka???If Vidic comes Pique,Puyol or himself may play as LB or he may be our supersub against real and english clubs. If he comes then we shouldn't get Bruno Alves. I think that he is more expensive than Bruno. However, buying Vidic is a good option in defence but we actually needed a LB.

R10(FCB)

Crazy
Vidic will stay in Manchester, he said that he is very happy in Manu and that he wants to be a part of the team who could win fourth PL title in a row...

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
vidic is guilt for england nooooot spain and manutd must keep him.. they cannot lose anymore players

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
In another made up interview from the English press (and they are cheeky enough to criticize Spanish papers!) Villa "said" that Vidic is the best defender in Premiership but always struggles against Torres.

Trequartista

The good
In another made up interview from the English press (and they are cheeky enough to criticize Spanish papers!) Villa "said" that Vidic is the best defender in Premiership but always struggles against Torres.

Villa to Sky Sport Italia:Materazzi is the best defender in the world

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Nemanja Vidic - Obviously, their players have a different mentality to us

Look who's talking about 'Gamesmanship'! First it's Ferdinand and now it's fucking Vidic of all!!

I hate this arrogance being exhibited by Utd players... I mean they are no saints and every fucking football follower knows this!! And now they can't stop running their mouths :angry:

Seamus

Hypocritical ba$tard. Anyone see when Chicarito dived for the penalty against Blackburn?? Anyone see Vidic's reaction?? You'd swear the linesman had slept with his wife and fathered a child he thought was his ffs.

Home of Barca Fans