EURO Qualifiers

Horatio

You're welcome
Germany 2 - 4 Netherlands. Penalty shouldnt have been given to Germany though.

Take that BILD

Koeman 2nd half merchant

Last edited:

FCBfan22

Kek is a fucking genious. Work hard, play hard and follow the tactics.

Exactly the opposite of mr. Nose at Barca.

gregorrin10

Fantastic game tonight, finally our boys are playing good football and fighting for their country again! Kek simply has to be our manager for years to come, the only one capable and bold enough to bring some much needed national pride back again, combined with positive attractive and attacking football while being defensively sound and solid too. And the fans know it too, that's why the full stadium for the first time in years. And let me just say, Ilicic deserves to play UCL football every year, fantastic player.

That's why I'm excited he finally gets to do that this season, even more valuable since he did with a club, which he helped get there, not just go to a club who plays there before he's even at the club! He does need to get a transfer to a bigger, stable every year UCL club after this season though. It's gonna be a nice, special story with Atalanta this season, playing against Pep's City as well, not to mention they have every chance to even make it out of the group alongside them too, but I don't see them staying top 4 in the league every year.

Anyway, back to the team, first Latvia, now Poland well and truly beaten, Lewandowski and Piatek nonexistent! Need to beat Israel as well to really keep the hype going. sLOVEnia

vinni

Sweden-Norway tonight. A big match for Norway. If we loose we will most likely not qualify. Win and we have a decent change for the second place.

I dont really want to watch.(but i will) Im so tired of 20 years of disappointment lol

FCBfan22

Get the fuck in there. Šporar almost scored a goal of the decade for SVN but we got the win.

CatalinR10

Someone aware me .

First 2 spots from each group go directly to Euro ? Does any 3rd place team go to the Euro if they have the highest points between all the 3rd spots or something like that ?

Andresito

Staff member
Someone aware me .

First 2 spots from each group go directly to Euro ? Does any 3rd place team go to the Euro if they have the highest points between all the 3rd spots or something like that ?

UEFA Nations League will decide the last 4 spots. Otherwise it's 2 from each of the 10 groups.

Horatio

You're welcome
Someone aware me .

You really don’t want Portugal to qualify do you?

Home of Barca Fans