8 - Pedro Gonzalez "Pedri"

khaled_a_d

Maybe get Eriksen for free? He'll be 28 next year and could give us a few good seasons before youngsters are ready. I don't think we are seriously considering him though.

Eriksen was one of those who I had on my mind when I was writing. There are other players like Kante (if we go for DM) or Koke. Though I am not sure anyone fit.
Point is, we might not need a 23-25 years old midfielder next. Not saying we should go for old one, but this gives us more flexibility.

FC433

^
I prefer FDJ as CDM. I want us to get a more attacking CM, Bruno Fernandes? Currently 7 goals and 5 assists in 10 games, that is crazy. However, I am going to be honest and say I have only watched one game.

Eriksen is a good option too while Ruiz is the ideal one. 1- Ruiz 2- Eriksen and 3- Fernandes

I also do rate and like Eduardo Camavinga but that is going to be way too many.

Busquets, Vidal and Rakitic
+ FDJ, Arthur and Alena

+ Puig and O. Busquets

+ Ilaix Moriba and Pedri

raki

^
I prefer FDJ as CDM. I want us to get a more attacking CM, Bruno Fernandes? Currently 7 goals and 5 assists in 10 games, that is crazy. However, I am going to be honest and say I have only watched one game.

Eriksen is a good option too while Ruiz is the ideal one. 1- Ruiz 2- Eriksen and 3- Fernandes

+ FDJ, Arthur and Alena

+ Puig and O. Busquets

+ Ilaix Moriba and Pedri

Only Eriksen is worthwhile for 25M. Fernandes is not good enough and Ruiz is too expensive.

Frenkie, Arthur and Eriksen is a great trio.

Havesaks

Eriksen for 20-30m is a Steel, and we should go for it. Also image wise he is the Rakitic type who wouldnt demand crazy wages like rabiot or the likes. Can we sell Rakitic for the same amount, it would be good. Also since Zidane isnt eager to get him, which he probably knows, it wouldnt be that hard to cobvince him. Also think he is former Barca fan

Riordon

Eriksen for 20-30m is a Steel, and we should go for it. Also image wise he is the Rakitic type who wouldnt demand crazy wages like rabiot or the likes. Can we sell Rakitic for the same amount, it would be good. Also since Zidane isnt eager to get him, which he probably knows, it wouldnt be that hard to cobvince him. Also think he is former Barca fan

It’s an absolutely steel and the best value for money in the market right now but Madrid bound.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Eriksen was one of those who I had on my mind when I was writing. There are other players like Kante (if we go for DM) or Koke. Though I am not sure anyone fit.
Point is, we might not need a 23-25 years old midfielder next. Not saying we should go for old one, but this gives us more flexibility.

Rodri as a pivote would've been ideal to let Arthur & De Jong pull the strings to the attacking players but that ship sailed long ago. If he can be tempted, I would pursue Partey

Messi983

Koke is too expensive and far from his best form (I won't say he's done at 27 but he's played a lot of games under Simeone's physically exhaustive system) so I wouldn't go after him. Wouldn't mind Kante but it's unlikely. He'll also be 29 next year so I'd rather look for younger players similar to him.

^

+ FDJ, Arthur and Alena

+ Puig and O. Busquets

+ Ilaix Moriba and Pedri

There was an article in MD or Sport a few days ago that Abidal likes Camavinga very much. Not very likely because he would cost too much for this but I wouldn't mind signing him and let him go on loan for a season or two.

Raki, Vidal and most likely Alena won't be here anymore next season and I hope Busi won't stay for more than 2 years. I like Roberto's versatility but he also could be a candidate to be sold if we get another starting calibre midfielder and his role will diminish further in a year or two.

I doubt Oriol will ever make it at Barça. Pedri is still unproven on a top level and Ilaix even moreso. They could be part of our first team in 2-3 years but their development could also go wrong at any point so we shouldn't just reserve future first team spots for them and not bring players who can help us immediately. We've made this mistake in the past and waited for some of the youngsters who then never really arrived.

If/When they will be good enough they'll get a chance. You can never have enough good midfielders but I wouldn't mind if we would sometime in the next 4-5 years came into a situation when we could actually sell from a point of strength so we could sell one of the midfielders (who we otherwise wouldn't want/need to sell but we could afford to do that because we would have a younger equally good and possibly better player already prepared to take his spot) while stile at their prime (around 27-28) for big money instead of waiting for them to decline. That would mean to have a great midfield depth but we are still far away from that although our situation is improving.

Messi983

More short highlights. I assume highlights from other matches will be added in coming days.

[tw]1184488956920025088[/tw]

[tw]1184489192941936640[/tw]

[tw]1184499171031732224[/tw]

[tw]1184514409290440704[/tw]

khaled_a_d

He is more of LW/AM like Iniesta, Fati is a LW/CF. More of a Henry/Villa. Obviously not the best comparisons but you get the point.

jamrock

B.silva is the perfect comparison for him actually.

When pep finally starts to play B.silva in midfield next season with KDB and rodri.

That will be the holy Trinity lite, made for this era's current way of playing.

mc_lovin

Just watched his match highlights for the first time. He has such a weird dribbling style - thats what stood out for me.

raki

EHyDXcsWsAAv4br

Home of Barca Fans