8 - Pedro Gonzalez "Pedri"

ItachiXXX

It's not like our veteran team wouldn't get knocked out in the last 16 round either if we'll get a tough draw. At least that team would have some "excuses" due to their relative youth/inexperience and kids could learn something. They'll need to get through growing pains eventually to become better longterm.

I don't see Konrad as a LB though.

Yeah, he should learn from Messi how to place shots better. I don't expect him to ever be a prolific scorer but that's ok as this won't be his role in the team. Would still be nice if he could add goals to his repertoire to further improve as a player though. He has more than enough time for that but for now it's good for him to come into scoring chances even more so playing with other squad/backup players with whom he never played before.

Yup dragging Messi to that pain of knock out ? How about sell Messi now before put him in another humiliation while carrying youngsters

Messi983

In the last hours, several teams have made another attempt - it looks like it will be the last one already - to try to get Pedri on loan. Bayern Munich, Borussia M?nchengladbach and PSV have returned to direct Bar?a asking for the midfielder. Again, the answer of the leaders cul?s has been firm: Pedri will not leave.

Looks like he'll stay.

Andresito

Staff member
Never understood why Bayern would want him unless with a buy option. They'd treat him the same way we did with Boateng: loaning in case everyone else get injured.

khaled_a_d

In the last hours, several teams have made another attempt - it looks like it will be the last one already - to try to get Pedri on loan. Bayern Munich, Borussia M?nchengladbach and PSV have returned to direct Bar?a asking for the midfielder. Again, the answer of the leaders cul?s has been firm: Pedri will not leave.

Looks like he'll stay.

Again, the loan seems like expensive option as we will own Las Palmas money if he is not loaned for them.
We are broke, so he stays.

khaled_a_d

What is the age, and number of games, cut for being automatically promoted from B team to 1st team?
Wasn't it 21 and 5?

So he may get first team number even before Puig.

Tow posts above yours I explained it.
Pedri not staying as first team player will cost us 8M

fergus90

Glad he’s staying, he looks a special talent and I’m pretty sure with the condensed fixture list he will get game time.

Home of Barca Fans