8 - Pedro Gonzalez "Pedri"

serghei

His speed is an issue tho. Won?t be a winger ever. It?s a shame we don?t play 4-3-3 but has he ever played as midfielder? Not Am but central mid.

Nah, only an issue if you ask him to play winger as you say. As in winger in 4-3-3. Then yes. For a midfielder, AM, or CM, he's totally fine.

Havesaks

Yes i meant for this season as winger.

Does anybody know if played as central mid for Las Palmas? Because I only read Am and left winger.

serghei

Does anybody know if played as central mid for Las Palmas? Because I only read Am and left winger.

Well, central midfielder he can't play except in 4-3-3 or similar systems. Similar issues with Puig as well.

Batistuta9

He's an excellent signing. His decision making and ball control is very good. He's slotted in so good anyone watching him play would think he's from la masia.

Horatio

You're welcome
Amazing player. Not the fastest though...

Destroyed Juan Cuadrado rip.

You saw how excited Koeman was for him when he came off.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

He played as a no8 for them last year, and sometimes as pure CM too.
He is a versatile player who will be utility player early in his career before exploding.
I think some folks might not remember the fact that Iniesta was basically a rich man S.Roberto in his early years, he played as RW, LW, RWB, DM for us in several occasions during his first few seasons as a 20-22 years old player

Laplacian

He played as a no8 for them last year, and sometimes as pure CM too.
He is a versatile player who will be utility player early in his career before exploding.
I think some folks might not remember the fact that Iniesta was basically a rich man S.Roberto in his early years, he played as RW, LW, RWB, DM for us in several occasions during his first few seasons as a 20-22 years old player

No wonder people were so optimistic about Roberto, they were hoping he'd end up transitioning into a top CM after being a utility player like Iniesta did. Was that why? My man Iniesta was before my time so I don't know how good he was as a utility squad member.

tacticvarium

No wonder people were so optimistic about Roberto, they were hoping he'd end up transitioning into a top CM after being a utility player like Iniesta did. Was that why? My man Iniesta was before my time so I don't know how good he was as a utility squad member.

I think it was only Lucho and his fanboys who were optimistic about Roberto. He was never a promising player since his youth time in La Masia.
Anyone who has been watching him was aware that his ceiling was very limited.

vegitot

I think it was only Lucho and his fanboys who were optimistic about Roberto. He was never a promising player since his youth time in La Masia.
Anyone who has been watching him was aware that his ceiling was very limited.

Turn out he is better than most of them

Andresito

Staff member
Starting to fall in love with him the way I fell in love with Iniesta. He makes everything look so easy.

Pretty amazing that he went from Liga 2 to starting against Madrid and Juventus, as a 17 year old. Won't be surprised if he gets a spot in the upcoming Euros.

Works really hard too.
ElcrN5xX0AAB4CI

vegitot

Starting to fall in love with him the way I fell in love with Iniesta. He makes everything look so easy.

Pretty amazing that he went from Liga 2 to starting against Madrid and Juventus, as a 17 year old. Won't be surprised if he gets a spot in the upcoming Euros.

Works really hard too.
ElcrN5xX0AAB4CI

Pjanic runs the most.

Yeah, if Pedri keeps perform like this, a spot in Euro 2021 for him is inevitable.

Home of Barca Fans