8 - Pedro Gonzalez "Pedri"

Raketa10

He was overplayed. Playing every 3 days is way too much for an 18y old kid. Unfortunately that bum Pjanic can't be trusted even agains teams from the relegation zone.

Bobo32

Was just a matter of time until something like this would happen. Dude played almost non stop this season, as an 18 year old player fresh out of segunda. Overused, even against relegation level sides. Koeman dun fucked up.

Yes. didn't catch it really, but suspected the hamstring just as fergus90?
In any way, this was very much anticipated, I rarely see someone show such signs of fatigue as Pedri did the last month. Very understandable given the playing time he's gotten, but I can't understand how Koeman with stab didn't see it and act on it. Have I just been imagining that he has looked tired?

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Koeman: "Pedri? There are things that are hard to explain. I was also surprised yesterday afternoon. He did an individual training without any discomfort and this morning he also trained normally. I think he's ready to be on the list tomorrow."

built different

Sorin

Koeman: "Pedri? There are things that are hard to explain. I was also surprised yesterday afternoon. He did an individual training without any discomfort and this morning he also trained normally. I think he's ready to be on the list tomorrow."

built different

Even so, I really hope Koeman doesn't force him. We saw what happened with Araujo. Just be careful and wait a little before throwing him into a match again.

Gnidrologist

He seems so lean and skinny. His legs are thinner than some peoples arms, but he seems to be very strong on the ball similar to Messi. Maybe he indeed has some ubermensch physics that also allows him to heal faster. Let's hope. :lol:

serghei

:lol: Leave it to Koeman to not observe this guy is way slower than he was in the first part of the season. Wonder why...

He should be rested because he's tired and slow out there, everybody can see it.

Gnidrologist

He is kinda "slow" anyway, but he has that incredible "know how" to deal with any situation he is in. Xavi/Ineasts like intelligence, that allows him to be dominant even without getting into direct scuffles. The football IQ of this kid is certainly over 9000. Koeman knows it and thus exploits him to make his team look better. Partly a joke. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans