8 - Pedro Gonzalez "Pedri"

vegitot

He looked somewhat solid next to Frenkie in the double pivot. Really hope thats a sign we found an Iniesta like AM/CM instead of the tragic Coutinho/James/Isco/Ozil/Mata AM-#10 hybrid.

Like Rijkaard used Iniesta back then. But all #10 you mention are fantastic, especially Isco and Ozil at their peak (Coutinho as well).

serghei

Bad game for me. Which is fine, at his age it's not uncommon to alternate between good and not so good games.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
It was tough for him to shine in a double pivot, doesn't really suit his strengths. Koeman is using him as a sort of an attacking Roberto, putting him in any "problematic" position of the day. He's playing a lot and it's very good for his development, but I hope we don't overplay him. His recent form has been quite bad tbh.

Porque

In need of a rest. Glad Koeman subbed him early. Hopefully he gets minimal minutes midweek and can refresh.

hardyboy

He reminds me of older version of Iniesta. Just can't score a goal to save his life. Don't understand the hype about him.

Porque

Come on, helped increase the tempo near the box. Can't be helped that we spent 25 minutes seeking the equaliser and then straight away gifted Cadiz another goal. After that our game fell apart and K4 opted for squeeky bum time with his subs.

hardyboy

I've no idea why does this guy starts every game. He is useless. Can't score, Can't assist, can't dribble and he is slow as a snail and he starts as a winger. Making players like him a definite starter is one of the reasons of our downfall.

Last edited:

Gnidrologist

17 year old. Give him a slack. He holds the ball well and looks for passes, but our final third is chaotic mess with no chemistry aggressiveness. Everyone just stands around and waits the pass to feet.

Home of Barca Fans