8 - Pedro Gonzalez "Pedri"

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I think he could use him as he did with Fabregas "false 10"
Or an inside winger, that's what I'd use him as, even though he didn't really impress me there before.

He used Fabregas as a false 10 due to his goalscoring ability and runs into the box, interchanging with Messi. Pedri can't score to save his life. How can you get so many things wrong?

Porque

All I will say that with his interceptions, ability to create time on the ball and find passes from every angle and play simple, I trust him more in possession in the defensive third than any other player.

Whether being dmc is too limiting to his overall talent is another question, but he can definitely have a future in that position.

fergus90

He is better in a deeper role, when he's further forward he's on the periphery of things and not involved enough.

Joan

Should play more as a true central midfielder, be more involved in the game. He is an amazing all-rounder.

Think it would suit his passing more if he started from deeper positions with freedom to roam forward. Has an eye for a through ball.

His current role might very well be limiting him.

Bobo32

It is both limiting for him to play too deep and I also don't trust his positioning yet at all, would have to see a bit more of him. It is clear that he is following Koemans instructions in some of his movements.
There was a nice sequence today with Frenkie being calm with the ball in his own box, finding Busquets who found Pedri immediately. Maybe the midfield trio Busi+Puig+Pedri might work...

Kul_z

Cant remember a young player who got that much consistent minutes in big club and turned to shit. Kid is a gem, maybe not now but for 5 years he could reach fabregas peak level at least

Sorin

Was just a matter of time until something like this would happen. Dude played almost non stop this season, as an 18 year old player fresh out of segunda. Overused, even against relegation level sides. Koeman dun fucked up.

Home of Barca Fans