8 - Pedro Gonzalez "Pedri"

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I think BBZ said that something feels "off" with Pedri a few days ago. I feel that about Coutinho, who looks as uninspired as it gets. For me Pedri should be first choice right now at AM/#10. Its crazy that our best hope of solving our issues are a bunch of teenagers.

Football is an anime these days with all these kids tearing it up since Mbappe broke out

mc_lovin

Maybe thats down to modern sport science/training methods? :S Feels like more and more players become good much younger than a few years ago.

Porque

Saw some games of Pedri in the U17 WC were he also played RW. Like today, the boys got magic in his feet and works nonstop off the ball but your negating all of his attacking attributes there. Since he will struggle to beat his man on the outside. He is more threatening on the left where he can cut in.

vegitot

I think BBZ said that something feels "off" with Pedri a few days ago. I feel that about Coutinho, who looks as uninspired as it gets. For me Pedri should be first choice right now at AM/#10. Its crazy that our best hope of solving our issues are a bunch of teenagers.

Isnt it what people want???

Andresito

Staff member
He's a very talented player with his head in the right place. Amazing player.

I'm trying to figure out where he'd be most effective. He's too slow to play as LM in a 4-4-2 and would probably be best in a more central position, probably as a CM in a 4-3-3.
In other words, we won't see the best of Pedri for at least a season.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Not only this guy can dribble, barely loses the ball and plays the right pass, he is also a good defender. What a gem. Can easily imagine him playing CM in a 4-3-3.

Richard.H

Made Cuadrado his bitch on several occasions and tracked back nicely to help out Alba. I’m so impressed with this kid. Just 17 years old and playing like he has been in Barca for a few seasons

JamDav1982

Unreal confidence for 17, choses right option so often and is an athlete on top of it all.

Going to be some player.

Xavi will be licking his lips.

Home of Barca Fans