8 - Pedro Gonzalez "Pedri"

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Starting to fall in love with him the way I fell in love with Iniesta. He makes everything look so easy.

Pretty amazing that he went from Liga 2 to starting against Madrid and Juventus, as a 17 year old. Won't be surprised if he gets a spot in the upcoming Euros.

Works really hard too.

Our club's future is quite bright with the talents in the current squad, just need to be smart on future additions. But Pedri, I cannot believe there was talk over the past 9 months of loaning him out - he is sensational and I agree with the Iniesta similarities

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
He's showing glimpses of that incredible quality that the likes of Iniesta and Messi have where no matter the situation or predicament they find themselves in they always finds a way to get out... with the ball at their feet. Really classy.

Hope he has the character to go along.

cro-man

Sometimes its difficult to say who is on the ball him or messi. Both small and their ball controll is brilliant. His defending is decent also. I just dont know where we should play him and where he does fit the best. Big talent indeed.

Laplacian

Sometimes its difficult to say who is on the ball him or messi. Both small and their ball controll is brilliant. His defending is decent also. I just dont know where we should play him and where he does fit the best. Big talent indeed.

I checked his height and it's 1.78m, but when you place him next to Messi they're about the same height. Why is his height inflated in online sources? Dembele is like 1.78m and Pedri is definitely a lot shorter than that lmao.

xXKonan

He would make a killer 8 in a 4-3-3.

Despite being 17, he seems like he could easily make the switch full time without much issue. In comparison to the number of #10s, we have tried to shove into that spot in a 4-3-3.

Laplacian

He would make a killer 8 in a 4-3-3.

Despite being 17, he seems like he could easily make the switch full time without much issue. In comparison to the number of #10s, we have tried to shove into that spot in a 4-3-3.

Pjanic, FdJ, Pedri

let's move

vegitot

I checked his height and it's 1.78m, but when you place him next to Messi they're about the same height. Why is his height inflated in online sources? Dembele is like 1.78m and Pedri is definitely a lot shorter than that lmao.

Pedri is around 1,77m.

It seems club has designed a physical training plan for Pedri to become stronger, which is good especially he is at growing age.

Home of Barca Fans