8 - Pedro Gonzalez "Pedri"

Rory

Was probably a bad match to start him, you don't play 'schoolboys' against atletico madrid. He's been class every other game imo.

malvolio

As with Fati, playing youngsters every week will not help us or them. At a club like Barcelona, they should have been slowly integrated and rotated with other more experienced players.

jamrock

Like i said haven't been has impressed with him as some, but the potential is there, the team is a mess so might as well play him

BusiTheKing

What I don't get with Koeman is that Pedri being outmatched against Atleti is such a fucking easy prediction. Nothing to do with his age really, it's more physical. How he moves. Casual composure, little to no aggression, docile mannerisms.

Puig is different because he has those fast twitch muscle movements. He's jerky, he has that sudden change of pace that's needed to fight for the spaces.

JerseyAddict

I hope he will suceed here. Often, when I see these youngsters, I remember Bojan's case (not forum Bojan ;) )
that kid was determined to be a star... wtf happend...

SO, thumbs up for Pedri.
Now that fati is injured, peoiple will expect wonders from this kid.

mc_lovin

He looked somewhat solid next to Frenkie in the double pivot. Really hope thats a sign we found an Iniesta like AM/CM instead of the tragic Coutinho/James/Isco/Ozil/Mata AM-#10 hybrid.

Home of Barca Fans