8 - Pedro Gonzalez "Pedri"

Richard.H

His intelligence and body movements, like the wiggling from one side to another and change of directions is really something special. If Puig can also develop more into direction, where he has shown his best traits, i'd want to have my schoolboy midget midfield back plz. Though i have to say that from all our hopeful youngsters, this one looks like ready to deliver on constant bases already. Incredibly mature vision, decision making and best dribbler out of all kids.

:lol:

Laplacian

Puig is only 1.70m, he's not a midget lmao. Smh people are way too cruel on height these days. If he was Veratti's height I'd understand...

serghei

Puig is only 1.70m, he's not a midget lmao. Smh people are way too cruel on height these days. If he was Veratti's height I'd understand...

I think the problem is that his build is more similar to an anorexic Victoria Secret model than a pro athlete.

Gnidrologist

Pedri is also tiny, but has the advantage of lower center of gravity, while Puig seems to have more legs than torso. Easier to push off balance if caught flat footed.

Porque

Really big talent. Expansive player.

Plays more mature than his age like Ansu. But sometimes, I just want to see a 17 year old play like a 17 year old and go for it. Like a young Messi or a young Muniain. It's way more fun to watch.

Messi983

Leaving Camp Nou with taxi after the game.

img_jgascon_20201021-003917_imagenes_md_terceros_pedri_taxi-kwOC-U484207862187qxE-980x554@MundoDeportivo-Web.jpg

vegitot

Really big talent. Expansive player.

Plays more mature than his age like Ansu. But sometimes, I just want to see a 17 year old play like a 17 year old and go for it. Like a young Messi or a young Muniain. It's way more fun to watch.

The game is different now. Younger player needs to play more mature than back then.

Home of Barca Fans