8 - Pedro Gonzalez "Pedri"

Havesaks

Apparently it is a clause in his contract, if he is loaned anywhere but Las Palmas or played with B team then we pay them.

Thanks, I haven't heard of that clause before.

Then we need to let him stay or loan him again to Las Palmas. And I'm actually inclined to let him stay at Las Palmas. Will he really get enough minutes here?

khaled_a_d

Thanks, I haven't heard of that clause before.

Then we need to let him stay or loan him again to Las Palmas. And I'm actually inclined to let him stay at Las Palmas. Will he really get enough minutes here?

Honestly, I think he should get minutes here, he is that big of talent.
But if we sign another attacker, there will be no place for him.

kattanib

I wonder where can he play? He seems like a great 3rd midfielder, Iniesta position. In a 4231 formation he might play as a CAM but doesn?t seem to have the scoring instincts. I don?t think he will fit well with this formation, Trincoa will on the other hand

kattanib

Apparently it is a clause in his contract, if he is loaned anywhere but Las Palmas or played with B team then we pay them.

Thats an amazing clause, Las Palmas are taking care of their player and pressuring Barca not to waste his career. I like.

serghei

I wonder where can he play? He seems like a great 3rd midfielder, Iniesta position. In a 4231 formation he might play as a CAM but doesn?t seem to have the scoring instincts. I don?t think he will fit well with this formation, Trincoa will on the other hand

This formation is only temporary probably, for Messi's last period at the club.

kattanib

Honestly I am pro using whatever formation fits the players you have. We seem to be heavy on wingers and both 433 and 4231 seem to be interchangeable formations with minor adjustments. One requires two CMs and two strikers (only one winger), while the other requires two wingers and two holding midfielders

Puig and Pedri will probably shine in the 433 formation while Trincao and Dembele will have more playing time in the 4231 formation

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Right now he can be used in any of the 2 behind our forward.

It will be there as long as Koeman is here, and FDJ is playing.
You are fooling yourself if you think it is about Messi, this is about the Dutch clan

fergus90

Glad Koeman trusts him, shouldn't be judged on his cameo today though, whole team was passive by the time he came on.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Played well. Makes all the right decisions, very sizable passing range and vision, and is open and direct with his approach to playmaking. Unlike certain other guys that can look so shepherded into little corners and overly congested with their play. Pedri's approach leaves a very open and breathable offense.

Definitely doesn't have the speed of Puig nor shows the same pressing but he's still crazy young, and they are different players who could very reasonably coexist down the line. From what I can tell in training they really like each other and have a chemistry on the pitch.

Home of Barca Fans