Mason Greenwood

Yannik

Absolutely love this kid, looks more talented than Rashford has ever been. Best U-18 player out there right now.
But I hope he runs his contract down to make a move to a bigger club one day or he'll be stuck at Utd.

Laplacian

Absolutely love this kid, looks more talented than Rashford has ever been. Best U-18 player out there right now.
But I hope he runs his contract down to make a move to a bigger club one day or he'll be stuck at Utd.

Agreed. Looking over this transfer window it looks like United is still being run by morons. Their squad has a great foundation but it's still not at the level of an elite club, they should have used this season's relative success to build even further and strengthen their team, and what have they done? Nothing. Their front 3 could have easily slipped into the the top 2 in England if they went for Sancho. They need a DM because Matic has been AWFUL for two years except for during the covid-19 restart. Yet no links? They'll be depending on a dude with no legs, and they'll use Fred as a makeshift DM. They need another CM because they're an injury away (which happens every season) from an awful midfield. Pogba gets hamstring injuries every season, Bruno is easily neutralised if he's the only creative outlet. So many talented CMs in Europe, and nothing. All the meanwhile their close rivals further strengthen their squads. These barely managed to get top 4 this season, if they don't reinforce they'll be out of the CL again.

Jesus, their owners are determined to keep this team in perpetual mediocrity. It's honestly a shame.

KingLeo10

Don't let Redcafe hear you on that.

They're still on about the 'biggest club in the world'.

snowy

yup yup the Freemason caught in the Reykjavixen mermaids' fishnets

he's lucky Iceland won't release him for a while

Give Harriet some time to cool down :dog::whip::tantrum:

Foden's gonna have more explaining to do. Just became a Da'a

snowy

So glad Ansu doesn't have this kind of attitude

great talent but seems like a scumbag

It's bad karma ese! Now they'll miss out on the Danish Delights.

Southgate is downplaying but inside, he must be furious. Looks like both are being shipped home early.

Mason just deactivated his socials again. He's out of the woods with Harriet though. They were on an off but broke up a while ago.

Newcomer

Truth is you don't know.

You wouldn't have said that if their affair had not been aired in the media by the girls.

Giggs seemed like the perfect son-in-law. Look at what he was up to during all these years with his brother's wife.

Footballers are rich, celebrities, young and fit. They are chased by women. I would say this is more the norm than we may think. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Ansu hook up with some girls like that.

I'm not defending him or his morals (Foden was wrong to cheat on his partner) but it has nothing to do with the reason why we are following them : their football ability.

kattanib

Scumbag for being a single man with natural needs? Is he committed to someone and cheating? His personal life he can do with it whatever he wants as long as its not affecting his performance on a football level and not harming another human on a human level

Last edited:

Messi983

They are just horny youngsters, lol.

It's stupid to do things like this in current situation when they could put their whole team in danger but under normal circumstances nobody would even talk about this.

snowy

Mason's a nighthawk natural born strika. He saw the gap, he wasn't under the ceiling for ... less than a few seconds. He went for it :batman:

Givenchy

Truth is you don't know.

You wouldn't have said that if their affair had not been aired in the media by the girls.

Giggs seemed like the perfect son-in-law. Look at what he was up to during all these years with his brother's wife.

Footballers are rich, celebrities, young and fit. They are chased by women. I would say this is more the norm than we may think. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Ansu hook up with some girls like that.

I'm not defending him or his morals (Foden was wrong to cheat on his partner) but it has nothing to do with the reason why we are following them : their football ability.

I couldn't give a damn what he does but pulling this shit whilst Covid is still very much a thing? its a scumbag move. same as Kyle Walker, then you have Maguire.. our National team is full of wankers. young, fit, celebs, rich.. no excuse.

Home of Barca Fans