FC Barcelona to meet BVB, Inter & Slavia Prag in UCL-groupstage 2019/20

Vilarrubi

Groups are never a problem for us, even with Valverde.. it's the quarters and semi's we need to worry about.

serghei

9 points at home. 4 or 6 points away. 13 or 15 points and 1st place. We got this but I wanted nice games to look forward to.

Good draw. Don't get your hopes up though, Valverde has far too many great players to not get 1st place in a group that doesn't have any similar clubs to Barca in it.

Vilarrubi

9 points at home. 4 or 6 points away. 13 or 15 points and 1st place. We got this but I wanted nice games to look forward to.

Good draw. Don't get your hopes up though, Valverde has far too many great players to not get 1st place in a group that doesn't have any similar clubs to Barca in it.

Exactly. Imagine getting City's group, so boring.

Richard.H

We have had very easy groups and it made zero difference in trophies and we have had very tough groups and still managed to win titles.

I like tough groups. Will keep the team sharp and on edge. Exactly what you need in the KO stages

CatalinR10

Seeing the group makes me realise one thing and one thing only :

Valverde is a fucking cancer piece of shit.

ronniecro

i don't even care for cl anymore,first we had to watch arch rivals winning it repeatedly and effortlessly after which we became biggest laughing stock in europe thanks to valverde. also,we became so desperate in the last few years to win it again that it's almost embarrasing

Home of Barca Fans